Normal WallyWorld Trip

After the trip you'd definitely think, "Not so normal."

It was a nice night, Vanessa, my friend, and I had gone to Walmart with her grandpa. All of the phones I had have had a lot of trauma. REWIND TO FIRST PHONE! One morning I sat staring into my reflection while putting a face mask on. It'd made my hands greasy. After I took it off my mom suggested to go to the creek my household and I live by. I had obviously accepted because if I hadn't it'd be disrespectful. So we went, and I brought my phone. We sat on a bridge above a big stream that looked of aggressiveness. I sat down, holding my phone, and it slipped. Usually your instincts would be to catch it "easily", but, no. When that happens you're frozen stiff. Phone 1, into the creek stream! REWIND TO PHONE 2: My mom found her old iPhone (I forgot the type) later that night. It'd been pretty damaged at the back, but I hadn't minded. Months later I dropped it on the hard, cold, bathroom tiles because I'd forgotten to put it down. Cracks, cracks all over was what had happened. Just on the front, though. Months later I'd gone to a friends house. We took a late night trip to Walmart for whatever reason. Obviously, we had to stop and play with those giant bouncy balls. I grabbed one and was putting my phone into my pocket when I'd gotten distracted by Vanessa somehow. I had chucked the ball, then heard a giant smack. So loud it echoed throughout the Walmart. It'd landed right at Vanessa's feet, my phone. I rushed and grabbed it only to find colorful streaks running in the screen. It was barely usable. Not even barely. Just not usable. It had a mind of its own. It typed up random letters itself. Then I got a new phone, the one I have now. But, moral of the story, don't bring phones into Walmarts.