Chapter 3; Going in With a Bang

*Kay's P.O.V.*

Oh fuck I'm late for screen print. I should probably run. Wait, no I'll look dumb, what if Nate sees me?! Okay walk cool, walk cool. I'm here, sweet I'm not late

*Bell rings*

Just in time.

Oh, fuck.

Oh, my god.

He's.. he's in a flannel? Man bun? Is he trying to kill me?

Spence obviously senses my frustration, because out of the corner of my eye I see her chuckle and glance at me:

"Kay, chill out. I know he has everything you want but keep cool."

Ughhhhh Spence is right, pretend you don't care.

I take one last glance at him and I catch him fixing up his long bleach blonde hair, we meet eyes for a second, exchange smiles, and I turn back.

Shit, I got to emulsion my screen, and the sticker is due in three days? I only have my design screw me.

I get up and walk to the emulsion table covered in its pink goo. Gross. I Take the squeegee looking think and place it on my screen, letting the garish liquid spill onto my screen, and pull up. I repeat on the other side until it is almost perfect. I take my screen and carry it gingerly to the door. Since the screen was still wet, I had a hell of a hard time opening the heavy door, until I felt someone's breath behind me:

"You need help?" He swooped around me and opened the door.

Oh, shit. The dark room.

"Yeah thanks, can you help me put my screen on the shelf? Its wet."

"Of course Kay."

The door shuts and me in him are left alone in a dark room with the only light being one dim, red tinted lightbulb. The rest in the 3x5 foot room is me, Nate, and the screens. I feel his hot breath on me, the patterns showing a feeling on nervousness.

He began to say: "The moment I saw you... I always wanted to do this." He reaches over to the door, locks it, and turns back to me.

Oh... shit.
Immediately my hands are pinned above my head, his face coming down to mine with his smooth lips connecting to my lips, fast. His tongue begged for entrance and I obviously obliged. He pulled back for a second, and I saw his eyes show a flash of darkness, and lust. Nate went to work on my neck, sucking and kissing from my ear down to my collarbone, making me moan. I quickly put a halt to that, because who wants Benji to see what's going on? I felt him smile on my neck and begin to nibble the skin above my collarbone. I take my hand and run in through his hair, making a fist. I heard a slight grunt of pleasure from him, which drove me crazy. He let my other hand down, and my hand went straight under his shirt, feeling his strong, toned torso, and moving my hand down to the buckle on his belt. I slightly tug, teasing him. I pull down on his boxers a bit and he went and whispered: "Please."

That's all I needed to hear to continue. I pulled down his jeans immediately and began to feel him through his boxers, making his head roll back, biting his lip. "Fuck, Kay." Well fuck, Nate. He decided to return the favor, so his hand took a trip under my shirt. His big hands slowly pulled down one of my bra straps, and I think you know what happens next. He was amazing at everything he did and all I wanted was more.

"Ever since I saw you, this is what I've been dreaming of, I want you, Kay."

Rum-Ka Rum-Ka Rum-Ka

Oh shit. Whose trying to open the door?

I jumped off of Nate and made myself busy with the screen and he casually unlocked the door to the one I feared the most, Benji.

But it wasn't Benji.

It was Parker.

Thank. God.

"What are you two fuck buddies doing in the dark room?" He said with a smirk.

"UhhHhhH notHING GOTTA GO." I dipped out the dark room faster than Usain Bolt.

What a class.