Chapter 4; Sexposure

Holy shit Kay and Nate?? Dark room?? WHY AM I SO LONELY. I just want Paul to ram me into a wall and let me call him daddy. Is that too much to ask for? Whatever, I'm gonna go pee.

"Hey Benji."

"What's up, kiddo?"

"Can I go to the bathroom pls!!"

"Will you not ditch?"

"Of course not who do you think I am."

I pick up the hall pass and begin to haul my ass to the bathroom. Ah, what a lovely day, why are we inside so much? The sun is shining and there's a great breeze and warm skies. I always forget to appreciate things like this. I turn into the girls bathroom and open the door. My eyes are burning and I'm frozen. I catch my best friend Paris sucking face with Dan? In the girls bathroom? What the fuck they're not even stopping, I really need to pee. Ugh, I'll just walk to the other one, and I leave them be.

*Paris' P.O.V.*

Dan pulled me into the stall, pushing me into the wall, sticking his whole body onto mine, feeling him hard against me.

"Fuck Paris, how do you do this to me."

He cups his hand around my jaw and behind my neck and begins a heavy make out session. Tongues combine and we explore each other's mouth. He bites my lips and tugs, driving me wild. He sticks both hands in the backside of my leggings, grabbing my ass, hard, as I run my hands down his back, leaving small scratches behind. He moves to my neck, nibbling and biting the sensitive skin, knowing that my neck is my favorite place to be kissed. I hear a door open, but me and Dan don't even bother looking up. Probably some random girl needing to pee. I hear her mutter "Ugh, gross," as the door shuts. Yes, alone again.

*Spence's P.O.V.*

Gross Paris, I'm going to have a talk with her. In the bathroom? You can do better. I should show her my secret spots around campus. I go do my business then head back to class.