chapter- 21

April 20th 2004

Murphy was facing a huge dilemma. It has been some time since he was banished from the luminescent tower and some how got stranded in this strange world full of killable gods and stupidly weak devils. The magical knowledge is terribly primitive. They can't even unleash a fraction of what true magic is capable of. What they call magic is a pathetic imitation of law manipulation. But right now he is in a very difficult situation. A while ago his Mindseye detected an anomaly in the flow of time. So he used his omniscience to search the universe in order to fire the anomaly. What he found was a presence of not one but two progenitors from the eighth dimension. It greatly shocked him. He didn't expect to find multiple outer beings in the same universe. He already knows that the lord of red is hiding among humans and manipulating the outcome designed by fate. But he didn't expect that anomaly high overlord or a great ruler would be involved. He knows that even with his mastery over white and dark arts and his transcendent physique he couldn't win against a progenitor but to think he would have to face two pain in the necks at the same time. If it's a great ruler he should be able to negotiate but if it's a high overlord than this world is screwed.

Murphy was contemplating on what to do. His work just got more difficult. If his fellow All-watchers were here he would have a better chance.

"This is a dire situation. People of this world are too weak. They can barely serve as my meat shields. The Will definitely die." Murphy was thinking a way to prevent the annihilation of this world and himself. "I guess i have no choice but to use scraps. I need to take matters into my own hands. I have to unite all factions under my banner. But first i need them to become as strong as they can be. I guess i have to stop hiding and go for the cliche villen route. Well i suppose the villen persona suites me well. But i must find a perfect scapegoat if things go wrong. It's a good thing that devils exist in this world. They make the best meat shields in every universe. I have to ruin their reputation further. Sorry sirzechs, you have to suffer to help us live. It's your own fault for being borne into a race that represented evil."

After several hours of thinking. He decided to execute his devious plans. He hurriedly run toward the secret laboratory in the vampire castle basement. But before he left the room a sudden though came to his mind.

"I wonder if the four horseman will interfere with this world. The four primordials can't make new body's with out the personification of sin. So they have to choose humans from this world to create their apostles. The four primordials only acted in worlds that parallel or at least connect to the realms they govern. This world was out side their jurisdiction. But if the progenitors continue to contaminate the dimensional layers, then eventually they will also suffer the consciences. " Murphy thought to himself and give a deep sigh. "Let's just hope things work out. "