chapter- 70.1

Transylvania, Murphy's castle...

'A few months earlier.'

Valerie tepes was getting ready to perform the awakening ritual to enter the Akashic plain. If she succeeds then she won't have to relay on Murphy's enchanted mediums and magic books anymore. She can relinquish her status as a Gray magician and become a proper magician.

According to her master. A gray magician is a disgrace to all magic users. They can use magic but their magic is only an imitation. They didn't scerifice anything to achieved their power. Their powers can be easily taken away. In the world of magic 'what's given can be taken and what is earned is forever bound'.

On the other side.

Within the metaphorical realm of the primordial beings. DEATH, FAMINE, WAR and PESTILENCE were observing the current cosmic instability caused by the reawakening of Silth-morgo-roth.

The king of Nothingness has once again arisen from it's decade long slumber and has somehow managed to brake free from the broken dimension that sealed it. This caused a major shift in  the cosmic order that spread all accreoss the omniverse. It's like a ripple that disrupted the flow of time and space in all of creation.

"How troublesome. It seeks the life of the human that injured it." Said WAR with a raised eyebrow.

"It's hateread twords the mortal, Hugo von Hexsis is quite strange. " said Said PESTILENCE.

"It's only natural that it's pride was shattered when a non supernatural being managed to wound it." Said FAMINE.

"Whatever the case. It's still a grave concern that a powerful threat has arisen. It's mere presence has overturned the cosmic balance. We must warn the deadwatchers and the soul-walkers. They must unite to face this threat. " said DEATH with a deep stoic voice.

"I don't think that's possible. The deadwatchers and the soul-walkers hate each other. Not to mention Murphy's banishment. After that little stunt, I doubt there's any room for negotiations.  If the soul-walkers learned of this then the radical factions might go to war. " said WAR.

"I agree with war. The chances of a smooth cooperation is very low." Said PESTILENCE.

"We have to bring back Murphy. But how should we proceed? From what I can tell. The bridge of logic and insanity has transported him to a different branch of reality that's outside of our jurisdiction. " Said WAR.

"Even so, we can't let this aberration do as it please. " said DEATH with a authoritative voice.

Other three nods somewhat reluctantly. They know what kind of danger it poses to the omniverse. They can not ignore a being this dangerous.

"I shell inform Grimly Graybell of the situation and ask him to send someone to investigate the world that Murphy was transported to. With any luck this will allow Murphy to find his way back to our reality. " said DEATH.

everyone agreed unanimously on this decision.