Chapter 1

I woke up to the song "Act My Age" by One Direction. I hit the snooze button as I got up out my bed. I went to my bathroom and turned on my beats pill and my favorite song came on which was " Dirty Little Secret" by All American Rejects. I started brushing my teeth. I turned my shower on and peeled my clothes off and put them in the dirty clothes bin. I stepped inside my shower and immediately felt the hot water run all over my body. I used my face scrub that only comes from Frances. I used my strawberry body wash and shampoo and conditioner. I shaved and washed again. I stepped out and wrapped my pink fluffy towel around me as I went to my walk in closet. I picked my varsity pink outfit. I lotioned up and got dressed. I put my pink diamond belly ring in. I curled my hair and put on my snapback. I went to my bathroom and put a natural foundation of makeup. I turned off my beats pill. I grabbed my backpack and my iPhone as I went downstairs. As I went to the kitchen I was greeted by mom and dad.

Dad: How's my future lawyer doing this morning?

Eva: Good dad.

I hate that he pretty much forcing me to be a lawyer. I like to dance and sing. He always pushed me to be perfect.My big brother Cory left for college so theres really nobody to talk to. My mom always wrapped up in work so she's rarely here. I grabbed and apple as I walked out the door to my sports car. My parents are filthy rich it all started with my great-great grandfather. He made a small business into the biggest business there is. I turned it on and made my way to school.