Chapter 5 ✌

I woke up sore and with a headache. I felt something move beside me and just thought it was Heather maybe spent the night after the concert. I heard and groan and looked over to see a boy. But not just any boy the lead singer. I looked under the covers to see that I was naked. I panicked I slowly got out the bed and looked around for my clothes. I still couldn't find my bra. And I didn't want to leave without it. I looked up to see it got caught in the little chandelier. I was about 5'1'. I jumped but that did me no good. I just said forget it. I found my purse. I heard the bed move. I heard out the room I was indeed in a hotel. I made my way to the elevator. I called Heather and asked her could she come and pick me. She said of course. As soon as I stepped outside she just pulled up.

Heather: I been looking for you all over. And what are you doing here at this hotel?

Eva: I slept with Luke. My parents are going to kill me if they find out.

Heather: Wait pause rewind and repeat you slept with the Luke Hemmings?

Eva: Yes and I'm sure it took me 20 minutes to find all my stuff and because my height I could get my bra.

Heather: Why couldn't you get your bra.

Eva: Some how it ended up on the chandelier in his room.

Heather started laughing and it is kind of funny. How do your bra get stuck on a chandelier. She dropped me off at home good thing it's Saturday. I unlocked the door to be greeted by my mother.

Mom: Eva its you I was getting worried. You father having a melt down cause you didn't get his permission to go to the concert.

Dad: EVA CORLINE GONZALEZ WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?

Eva: At a concert.

Dad: And who gave you permission to go to this concert?

Eva: Mom knew and I sick and tried of hearing your nagging. You will not control my life any more I'm going to Juilliard to become and dancer. I'm tired of you setting high goals for me and Ethan. You know why he have people call him by his middle name instead of his first. Its because his middle name Cory gave him some freedom. That's why he left early he was tired of trying to live to you expectations. And know so am I dad. You have to let us be who where going to be and be proud no matter what we choose in life that's you job as a parent.

With that I ran to my room and locked my door. I took my clothes off and at sat on the shower floor with my kness pulled into my chest. And silently crying to myself.