Special Chap 3: Fell, Drowned, and Sank

(A/N: I'm updationg in celebration for getting in my school's dance troupe yay)

Am I not good for him?

Because I didn't know what to do, I said out of the blue, "Why'd you do this?"

I said it slowly.

But I didn't know that it would make him mad.

"Why would you ask that?" He says a little mad.

I sort of flinched, "I-I don't know. You're just trying to fall, right?"

He slammed his arm on his car.

He slams a lot of stuff.

"Fuck!" He shouts frustrated. "God Hailee! Can't you feel it? I'm not trying to fall! I already fell! I drowned! I sank!"

He covers his face.

What he said left me confused. Drowned? Sank? Is he saying he's in love with me? I don't know.

Should I be happy? Sad? Nervous? I didn't know.

But, all I know is... I wanted to hear this over and over again.

I avoid his eyes, "Now what will we do now? Are we both just gonna drown?"

I closed my eyes. I didn't know what to say. I just know that I like him.. I think I love him, even.

When I opened my eyes again, I see him staring into me, close.

I didn't know what happened. It all happened so fast.

We leant in and... kissed.

I haven't had my first kiss before. So all of this felt new to me. Of course, I didn't know what to do. I just did what I thought was right.

He guided me, though. Through the kiss, he put my arms around his neck and he slowly put his hands on my waist.

It was very gentle. I liked it. It was like he had respect for me, knowing I haven't had my first kiss.

A few seconds later, we pulled away but my arms were still around his neck and his arms we're still on my waist.

We just looked at each other and smiled like idiots.

"Wow." I whisper.

"I want you to say that you love me." He says out of breath.

I was surprised by what he said. Of course I loved him. It was just hard saying it for the first time.

"I-I.. I love you Ace." I say slowly, avoiding his eyes.

I can't help but feel humiliated. I don't know why, tho.

When I was brave enough to face him, I saw a smile in his face.

I was more surprised when he hugged me. I laughed at how he bear-hugged me.

When we pull away, confusion was shown in my face.

"Wait, so we're officially together now?" I ask with furrowed eyebrows.

He chucked, "We were weeks ago, right?"

I just smile.

We went to walk in a park in this part of town, with linked arms. It was very near to our neighborhood.

Like, a block away.

"Wait," I stop him when we were already in the middle of the park. "About earlier... " I trailed of cause I didn't want to say what happened hours ago.

I looked down. When I looked back up, he frowned.

"Oh, about that. I was jealous. At first, I was furious that you didn't keep your promise. I'm sorry I speaked to you like that, I'm sorry for what I called you. Then later that night, I was surprised when Paris went to our house. When I saw her she immediately slapped me, and sermonized me. She told me what really happened and I was guilty. I wanted to-" he speeched and I cut him off.

"Okay, that's enough. I forgive you, relax." I laugh.

I told Paris what happened and she was mad. I didn't know she was that mad, that she really went to Asa's house.

I laugh at what she did. She really is my best friend, along with Ella.

We decided to go back to my house. When we we're outside the main door, we faced each other.

"Thank you for everything." I smile.

"Only for you." He kissed my forehead and smiled.

When I was about to go inside the door, I did a little wave to him. He chuckled and waved back.

I went to bed after, smiling.

******
A/N:

Yay! They're together now! Let the drama begin! xD

As you can notice, the story is only in Hailee's point of view. You'll see more of Asa's side, sooner or later ;) I hope to spice things up in here xD

Also, a little trivia of this book: This whole book was written only in my phone and all chapters were reviewed and edited for hours if everything was written right xD

Okay, bye!

-Izza