S2: Prepare

I walk to my room, grab my equipment, and call Kashi.

Kashi: "Yo whassup?"

Ryuko: "You remember how to cook?"

Kashi: "Hell yeah man!"

Ryuko: "I need you to come by here and cook your heart out for some guests."

Kashi: "Am I being paid?"

Ryuko: "You always want cash!"

Kashi: "My services aren't free man, you know that, especially when it comes to cooking."

Ryuko: "Aight fine, how much?"

Kashi: "600$"

Ryuko: "Aight fine, if you beat this rival cook, you'll be paid a better salary."

Kashi: "Deal! I'll be over in a bit."

I hang up the phone and I run down to the studio.

Producer: "Wassup man, what do you need?"

Ryuko: "I need to see Akami."

Producer: "Oh yeah, she's down there. You can go on."

I walk into the place and I see Akami.

Akami:

After the song ended I walked up behind her and hugged her.

Ryuko: "I see that you've been practicing."

Akami: "Yeah, do you have any plans for this party?"

Ryuko: "Heliane said the party was going to be usual except we're going to have a cook off. I have a friend of mine's helping me with that."

Akami: "Cool, what about the others?"

Ryuko: "I think I can get a few of them a job here."

Akami: "Why?"

Ryuko: "Kashi doesn't have a home, not when it was blown up by an asshole. So I at least want to get him a room. He doesn't have to worry about money, he's filthy stinking rich. But he is like Mr. Krabs."

Akami: "Ok. Well I think you should go and get ready."

Ryuko: "Yeah, later love."

Akami: "Bye dearest."

I run down and get a text from Kashi.

Kashi: Bro check your tv for the news!"

Ryuko: Why?

Kashi: It's not good and it's about the Takahashis.

I ran to the nearest tv and switch to the news channel.

Reporter: "Breaking news!! Dakon Takahashi has been assassinated. Rumor is that someone who was close to him, paid an assassin to kill him. We don't why or how they wanted to kill a great person. We wish the Takahashis well."

Dakon: "So now you know huh?"

I turn around to see my brother.

Ryuko: "Y-you're dead?"

Dakon: "Yeah, something told me I was going to die, but not like that."

Ryuko: "But you shouldn't have been killed!!"

Dakon: "Brother, there's a reason why I only show up once in a while. It's because we all have targets on our backs. But since you're still alive, they'll try to kill you."

Ryuko: "Not if I kill then first!!!"

Dakon: "No!! Just like a Takahashi, always wants to make things even. No, worry about your friends and people who treat you like family. If the Assassin strikes at the party, then go fucking nuts about it. But until then, finish your job and enjoy your life with others. I'll be in touch."

He leaves and I fall on my knees and just cry. I haven't cried in years, but this time was different. I lost my older brother to an assassin. When I find that person, I'm going to put them through hell! Later that night, I get a call from Amiki.

Ryuko: "Yeah?"

Amiki: "I'm sorry about what happened."

Ryuko: "I'm still pissed off about it, but I'm not canceling the show."

Amiki: "ok, but what happened to us?"

Ryuko: "Probably the fact that you're dating Issei."

Amiki: "Well he always talks about being a harem king."

Ryuko: "That is a problem about him."

Amiki: "But you're dating Mishu, that other girl, and Rina's your fiancé."

Ryuko: "Ok, I convinced Mishuto be a better person somewhat, second I that other girl fell for me when I use to be a captive, and Rina had a force engagement to me because her family didn't want a war with my family and I can see why."

Amiki: "Why?"

Ryuko: "Both of our families are extremely deadly and rich, but they want to find someone that matches or has similar traits to the other. Ever since that happened, Rina didn't really know me since I was in London committing a manslaughter which made her view me as a monster."

Amiki: "I-I didn't know."

Ryuko: "I am a monster, so don't worry about it. But there's a reason why you called me other than to say sorry for my loss."

Amiki: "I like you a lot and I wanted to talk more."

Ryuko: "Ok when the party is going, find Heliane and say you want to speak to me. She'll bring to me and we can talk."

Amiki: "But what about the other girl?"

Ryuko: "She knows that other women will fall for me, so she's not worried a bit about you."

Amiki: "Ok, are you sure that you're ready for the party."

Ryuko: "Trust me, I'll put on a show."

Amiki: "Ok. Good luck."

She hangs up and I walk towards my room to fall asleep.