Desperate

Amara Quinn-

I woke up, my body on the mere edge of the bed.

I turned over, Thanatos sleeping on his back, one hand under his head, the other on his abdomen, the blanket only covering below his knees.

I just stared at the way he didn't even have to breathe, his muscles still firm, the veins that ran across his V-line so distracting, the tattoo on his ribs fascinating.,

He was ice cold and I could feel it from where I lied.

His face was sculpted and I wondered what he looked like before the incident that caused the large scar and black eye. Not like a bruised eye. No the actually eyeball was solid black.

It was bizarre.

His lips were pouty naturally, his cupids bow defined.

He was just very attractive. Not exactly pretty. Not exactly handsome. But somewhere in between that also fell under very dark but very sexy.

I sat up, sitting crisscrossed as I just watched him.

Cold shot through me and I groaned as goosebumps coated me.

"I know it's you, Zeus." I said.

I heard an echo of a laugh before a man appeared at the doorframe of the bathroom.

"You look so damn good in that gown." He stared at me.

My stomach turned, in a flash Thanatos eyes shot open.

"It's unfortunate you can't have her." Thanatos murmured, sitting up.

"I'll find a way. I always do. She's so fucking hot. So innocent and she'd look phenomenal not only under me but carrying my child." He smiled, his grin wicked and disgusting.

I grabbed the covers and just covered myself, uncomfortable.

"The only person she'll be under is me. The only child she'll carry is mine. You're not getting her. She doesn't want you. It's that simple." Thanatos smiled but it was filthy, taunting.

I was suddenly confused by his lack of defensiveness.

Like I were a prize to be won.

Thanatos stood, walking past Zeus, brushing his teeth.

Zeus just stared at me, then grabbed his... manhood before smirking.

I immediately looked away, nauseated.

Thanatos grabbed Zeus by the throat, his lip lifting in disgust.

"I banish you from the underworld and from being in my home." He snarled and Zeus disappeared.

I sat there, my stomach heavy.

I was sort of offended that he could've done that sooner.

"That's all it took?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"Why didn't you do that sooner then?" I frowned.

"Do what?"

"...banish him." I felt like I was about to be gaslighted.

"Because it's not that easy." He was done brushing his teeth, leaning against the doorway.

"It looked that easy." I felt frustrated because I was uncomfortable.

"It wasn't." He said.

"Don't talk to me like I'm dumb, I'm stating an observation, explain to me how that was hard? You waited until he grabbed his genitalia in front of me to do anything." I scoffed.

He rolled his eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes Thanatos-"

He walked to me, grabbing my throat with one hand, the other tangled in my hair as he pushed me down onto the bed, the cover coming off me, his hips between my now open thighs.

I gasped as his face was inches from mine.

"It's sir to you, Amara, if you have a hard time remembering I'll gladly help. I can't banish someone until my hands are physically on their physical body and I can only banish them from where I currently stay. I couldn't do that at the engagement party because it wasn't here, I couldn't do it when you felt him run through you because his body wasn't physical." He snarled and I hissed in pain as he tugged my hair harder, pressing firmer onto my throat.

"Never would I intentionally put you in danger. I just have to wait for a certain point because he could've left just as quick as he got there if he expected it." He told me.

I gasped when he moved his hand, pressing his ice cold mouth onto my throat.

"You're mine, I protect you. He isn't here, he won't be here, I did my job." He murmured.

My hands held onto his biceps, my nails digging into him.

"I'm sorry." I whimpered.

"What's the matter, love? Am I scaring you?" He asked when my grip became firmer on his arms.

He released my throat, gripping my jaw, shoving my head up as his tongue ran along my skin, up my jaw, up the side of my face.

"I'd be damned if anyone else touched you, Amara. You're safe here, with me, forever. Just submit to me and understand that I hold your fate and best interest." He sweetly demanded and I shut my eyes, removing my hands from his arms, completely relaxing under him.

"Good girl. My good baby." He kissed the corner of my mouth.

I rubbed my legs together, trying to create friction.

My body was on fire. Although he was over me, it wasn't enough contact.

"What do you want?" He asked.

I didn't respond so he moved, pressing one of his knees between my legs, applying pressure to the most sensitive part of me.

I moaned and he laughed.

"What is it?" He taunted.

"Please-" I gasped when he gently moved his leg and I cried out.

"Kiss me." I whispered.