Sheesh, man!

HEEEEEEYYY SO I DECIDED TO MAKE THIS FANFIC AFTER... LIKE, A WEEK, OF WANTING TO, BUT BEING TOO LAZY.

THIS FANFICTION IS MOST ENJOYABLE WHEN READ IN THE CHARACTERS' VOICES AND IMAGINING THE SCENE.

IT IS SET IN THE WORLD OF TEEN TITANS GO, NOT TEEN TITANS, SO I APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE CAUSED BY THAT.

OH, AND IF WORDS ARE USED OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND I USE BASIC WORDS WHEN IT'S BEAST BOY'S P.O.V, IT'S BECAUSE BEAST BOY ISN'T VERY SMART. SORRY BB.

AND NO, PEEPS WHO SEE "FIRE MAGIC". IT IS NOT SLADE.

-----------

Beast Boy's P.O.V

"Aw ye-yah! I'm totally gonna win!" I shouted to Cyborg. "Pfft, you wish! I can kick your butt anytime in this game!" he shouted back. I was just about to get the high score when the Crime Alert turned on. We ran to the living room, where Robin was looking at the map. "I'm picking up high levels of heat and some other thing!" he said. "I can sense a large amount of magic being used, probably fire magic." Raven announced, flying in. "Let's go, I got the heat resistance down!" Cyborg grinned, turning on two fans in his back. "But will Raven not be overheated?" Starfire asked. "The cloak seems like what you would wear in the cold seasons, is it best to wear it during a battle with a user of heat magic?" she looked at Robin for an answer. "There is no way I'm taking off my cloak! The last time that happened, I left the team and Cyborg turned evil!" Raven said. "Alright, Raven, but you might pass out from heat exhaustion. We did warn you." Robin muttered. "I'll be fine, guys. And I don't pass out unless I haven't slept for a while." Raven grumbled.

We went to the warehouse Robin was looking at on the map and found nothing. Starfire flew around the roof to look for any signs of weirdness and Cy searched the ground. "Dude, there is nothing here! I was just about to beat Cyborg in the hardest game I've ever played and there's nothing here! Why did you make us come out here?!" I demanded. Robin was about to say something when Raven cleared her throat. "Oh... Uh, sorry, Rae... It's just that what you 'sensed' could've been somewhere else..." I rubbed the back of my neck nervously. Raven scoffed and started to fly up to Star to help her look when it got really hot. "Oh, man... Why did it just get so hooot?" I groaned. "Beast Boy, lower your head!" Starfire yelled. I ducked right when she shot starbolts at a huge mass of fire, dirt, water and air. Raven gasped as we all we about to attack it. "Stop! It's an elemental master! It already earned the powers of the four basic elements, and it can get even more by taking our powers from us! Robin, you don't have powers! You can hurt it! Beast Boy and Starfire, your powers aren't elements!" she advised. A few minutes passed, and we were hardly doing any damage. Cyborg joined in even though Raven told him not to. "Raven! Use your powers! Cast a spell or something, just help!" I shouted. "I can't! If I do, it could use my magic against us!" she said, biting her lip. I kept attacking the force until every bone in my body was aching. I saw Raven fly up and use her powers.

"Azarath Metrion Zinth-OW!" she exclaimed. She tried to continue the spell, but her powers faltered. "What's with my powers?!" she gasped as she wobbled in the air, her flight wavering. She fell and when Starfire was about to get up and catch her, the thing zapped Raven again, with her own powers. She crashed into the wall and fell to the floor with a thud. "Raven!" I screamed. I ran over to see if she was alright. Her only movement was her chest rising and lowering. She was breathing. I stood up, clenching my fists. "I am gonna give you a piece of my mind!" I formed a cheetah and sprinted towards the piece of junk I was about to destroy. I charged into it as a rhino at full speed, obliterating it.

I breathed heavily, staring at the pile of evil rubble.

I felt the eyes of the others of my back. I spun around. "What?" I spat. They all looked at each other, as if talking with their thoughts. "You're in love with Raven, aren't you?"

----------

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO FINALLY FINISHED

FINALLY STOPPED PUTTING IT OFF.

Wait, does this mean I have ANOTHER fanfic I need to update constantly to entertain my followers?

... CRAP.

Oh well, I'm tired. It's 12:20 AM as I'm publishing this. I'm gonna go the hell to sleep now, bye guys.

So flipping tired.