Panda Duck

Raven's  P.O.V

I blinked to make sure I was actually awake. "Two weeks?" I gawked. "It does not matter how long you were in the comb of a, Raven! We are just happy that you are the alright!" Starfire giggled. I gave a small smile. "Yeah, I guess you're right."

"So, who wants to watch a movie?" Robin grinned. "A movie sounds great." I said. Cyborg and Beast Boy stared at me like I was from a horror movie. "Did you just agree to watch a movie? With us? Like, without a book?" they asked. "What, I can't enjoy the day I woke up from a coma? I just want to spend some time with my friends." I rolled my eyes.  "May I choose the movie?" Starfire asked. We all nodded. "Just no romance. Every romance movie we have is so cheesy I can actually taste it..." I muttered. My stomach grumbled. "Uhh... Maybe we should get a pizza first." Cyborg smirked. "That would be nice..." I smiled.

After getting pizza, I wanted to go straight home, but Beast Boy insisted on us all going to a carnival. I didn't feel like wasting time arguing, so I agreed.

We got to a strength test booth and the others had a go. "Come on, Rave! You should do it too!" Cyborg nagged. "I really shouldn't..." I tried to walk away. "Oh, please do the test of the strength, Raven!" Starfire begged, grabbing me. I shook my head and hoped she wouldn't... And, of course, she gave me the eyes. "Okay, okay! I'll do it! Just stop making that face!" I pleaded. Starfire nodded. I walked up to the strength test and cracked my knuckles. Picking up the hammer and picturing the results, I took aim and slammed the target. The meter zoomed upwards and there was a loud bang. "Whoa, Rave! You cracked the bell!" Cyborg gasped. I stood there staring blankly at the activity. "That's strange...  I can't do that even with my powers!" I muttered. "Maybe your dark magic was converted into strength!" Robin suggested. I nodded. "Oh yeah! Let's go win some prizes!" Beast Boy exclaimed.
Through the night, we got stuffed animals like a giant green and red snake, a blue and brown ocelot, a gold and yellow husky and a weird hybrid. "I don't know if it's a duck or a panda, but I want one!" Beast Boy grinned. I tried to knock over a tin tower, but someone bumped me, so the ball bounced off of a plank and hit Beast Boy in the face, knocking him into Cyborg and almost toppling them both over. "Ow! My beautiful face!" "Uh... Sorry?" I grimaced. "Raven, what did you do to me?!" he sobbed. I took his hands off of his face and gasped. "Ooh... That's bad. I have something to help." I said, pulling a vial out of a hidden pocket inside my cloak. I poured a drop onto my finger and wiped it on Beast Boy's swollen eye. "There. Should be better in the morning." I said as I put the vial back into my pocket. "Thanks, Rae." Beast Boy sniffed. I smiled.

_________________
WHO CAUGHT THAT GF REFERENCE? :D
HOPE YOU ENJOYED MY "I AM ALIVE" CHAPPIE BYE GOTTA GET READY FOR SCHOOL