You WHAT?

Robin's P.O.V
The Titans and I sat on the couch. Cyborg was tinkering with spare parts, Starfire was playing with Silkie, I was watching a muted movie since I didn't want to get the remote, Beast Boy was listening to music and Raven, of course, was reading. Last night was AWESOME, I thought to myself. Who knew Raven was that strong? She should fight without her powers more. My thoughts were interrupted by a sudden flash. "RAVEN!" a familiar voice boomed. "Oh no..." we groaned. Trigon flew into the room through a portal. "What is the meaning of this?!" he demanded. "Go away, dad." Raven muttered. "Raven, I cannot believe this! There I was, browsing through your mind, trying to find something to turn you evil when I found this memory!" Trigon roared, holding up an orb that glowed yellow. We gasped at the image inside. Beast Boy hid under a blanket and Raven held her book higher in front of her face. "You two kissed?!" I demanded. "BEASTIE! You never told me!" Cyborg said, hugging Beast Boy, who blushed and glanced at Raven. "Oh, I am so happy that my two friends are in the love!" Starfire squealed, grabbing and crushing them both in a hug. "ENOUGH!" Trigon bellowed. "Raven, I can't believe you! Dating without telling me, dating someone on Earth - a flimsy human - and out of all your possible choices, you chose him?!" "Hey!" Beast Boy growled. "What's wrong with me?" he demanded. Trigon chuckled. "I won't bother with the list. But as for your punishment... How can you be in love if you can't make contact?" He blasted Beast Boy and Raven with a spell, and then they fell off of the couch onto the ground, face first.