Starfire the Nurse

Robin's P.O.V

"Well, yeah!" Beast Boy said. "Even she knows that!"

"Oh." I muttered. "Wait a minute, aren't you guys already dating? Raven said so when we found out Aqualad and Terra were together." Cyborg noted. Beast Boy blushed at the memory of whatever had happened then. "Uh, Cyborg, no. They were lying to make their exes jealous, since someone was still hung up on Terra." I glared at Beast Boy. "Hey, I'm not the only one! Raven still wanted to be with fish face!" Beast Boy growled. "Raven!" we gasped. I was about to activate the jet to take her back when Starfire picked her up. "Star, what are you doing?" I asked. "I am going to return her to the tower and nurse her back to the health." she said, flying away before I could say anything. "Oh... Well, I guess we'll take the T-car." I shrugged.

When we got back, Starfire had tucked Raven into bed and was just setting down a couple of books. "There you are, friends! I have considered making Raven the tea, but I do not know if she will wake in time to drink it." she pursed her lips. "I'll be right back." Cyborg said, running out of the room. "What was that about?" Beast Boy asked, eyebrow raised. I shrugged right when Cyborg returned with a heart rate monitor and connected it to Raven. "Gimme your communicators." he said, putting his hand out. We gave them to him and he gave them back in about a minute after some tinkering. "If Rave's heart rate goes too low, our communicators will alert us. Once the monitor turns off, though, the program will cancel, so it won't register having no signal as having no life." he grinned. "Wow, that was actually a really good idea. It's loud enough to wake us up, though, right?" I stated. Cyborg nodded. "I guess we can go back to our normal lives. Well, without the part where Raven yells at us for being too loud." I sighed.

Days passed, and Raven didn't wake up. Out of us all, Beast Boy spent the most time with her. He fell asleep while waiting for her to wake up. If it wasn't for Cyborg always getting midnight snacks, Beast Boy would've woken up in Raven's room in the mornings, completely confused.

Raven's P.O.V

I woke up to peace and quiet, except for the beeping of a heart rate monitor. I turned it off and got up. My cloak was lying on the corner of the bed and the hood had been burnt off. I put it on, and luckily, the bottom was burnt too, which meant I wouldn't trip on it. I went out of my room trying to ignore my splitting headache. My footsteps echoed down the hall. I found the other Titans on the couch, doing things that were... quiet. Starfire was looking at fashion magazines and circling outfits and hair styles she liked, Cyborg was doing the same with cars, Robin was reading fitness books and designing a gym (sadly, I know what that means) and Beast Boy was drawing a picture of all of us. I snuck up behind them, careful not to make any sound. "Boo." I whispered, a mischievous grin on my face. They all screamed and fell onto the floor. They turned around to see me leaning on the edge of the sofa. "What did I miss?" I grinned.

"Raven!" they all squealed. I was immediately squished by my four teammates, two in particular. "Starfire... Beast Boy... Crushing me..." I groaned. "We missed you, mama!" Beast Boy said. I rolled my eyes. "Wait, how long have I been out?" I asked suspiciously. My friends glanced at each other worriedly. "Raven, you've been in a coma for two weeks." Robin said.