Judge, Jury and Executioner

//A/N: I have given the Principal a name, just so I can call him something other than 'The Principal', just in case some readers were confused.
Anyways, enjoy the chapter! :D//

Knock, knock.

Sun and Moon waited anxiously outside the door as the green-clad teacher knocked firmly on the blue door, his yardstick still in his free hand.
The animatronics couldn't help but give each other nervous glances, feeling as if they were kids getting in trouble for something, the sense of dread still evident in their circuits when they heard a deep, calm voice call out "Come in..." from behind the door.

The colbolt door was pushed open purposefully, not even a squeak or a creak sounding from it, as the maths teacher led in the two newcomers into the office.

There, they could see the office in all its glory; from the polished oak desks topped with books and sepia-shaded globes to the portraits of all the staff and pupils hung up all over the white walls.
A few windows were built in so the staff and students could see what was going on both in and out of the office, and to top it all off, in the corner where he could observe his kingdom, there sat the very man they had all been searching for.

Like Mr Baldimore, the man was very tall, wearing a baggy grey sweater with light grey stripes.
He had on well-loved blue jeans that were slightly worn at the hem from walking almost constantly, a yellow bow tie around his collar that only just obscured the top button of his white shirt, and he wore sleek black shoes that shone in the light that glowed from above.
He had messy brown hair and a stern, focused expression as he lifted his gaze from his mountain of paperwork.
But what both Sun and Moon found the most obscure were his eyes, which were nothing but black pits that seemed to absorb all light, just like Playtime's eyes.

The eyes were all it took for their systems to instantly clock on to who this was.

This was The Principal.
Playtime -or Suzie's- father.
Joseph Feng.

"Mr Feng?!" Sun and Moon both exclaimed in unison, a little surprised at seeing him once again.

The principal looked up at the two towering lanky robots in his office, and gave a kind smile, gesturing with an open hand to the chairs in front of the desk.

"My word, it's been a while, hasn't it?" he declared with a soft chuckle.
"Please, don't be shy, you two. Have a seat. I suppose my little one spotted you both, didn't she?" he presumed, watching as the two robots seemed to crouch rather than sit in the chairs due to how tall the two mechanical attendants were.

How in the heck did he know about Playtime spotting them?

"That she did, sir!" Sundrop confirmed, Moon glancing at his brother for a second or two before directing his attention back to the one in front of him and his twin.
"Helios alight, I didn't expect to see her again! She's gotten so tall, takes after her papa, I'm sure!" he added, the small group sharing a laugh over this statement.

"In all honesty, it must've been about.....four years, give or take, since we last saw her. I'm surprised she still recognized us, even though our appearance may have given it away" Moondrop mused, furrowing his brow in thought.

"I see" Principal replied with a slight nod.
"It has been a little while, I can tell you that. For ages, she would talk about nothing else but seeing you two. It was endearing, to say the least, and the fact that you're both here now goes to show the strange but amazing directions life can take us."

"Agreed, Mr Feng" Moondrop spoke up, his soft, low voice cutting through the air nicely.
With the brim of his hat shading his eyes, he just hoped that it would somewhat stave off the migraine just a little more. Even if it was just for a minute or two, he didn't mind.

"Which is why..." Mr Feng paused just for a second, studying the expressions on the animatronics' faceplates, before resuming his train of thought.
"I would like to make a proposition..."

Moondrop and Sundrop looked at each other, then at Mr Baldimore who was silently observing the conversation, then back at the principal.

"Proposition?" the animatronics asked simultaneously.