TWELVE

Alex sat on the couch, and Jace sat on his lap, jerking Alex off for a bit before lining it up with his hole. He didn't even think twice before sinking down on him. "Fuck!~" his eyes rolled back a bit, feeling all eight inches inside him. He gripped his shoulders, and Alex gripped his waist.

"Don't remember this size?~"

"Fuck me until I never forget again...~"

Alex loved when Jace said things like that. It made him harder than he already was if that was possible.

He pushed Jace down on the couch, slowly moving to get him used to it before starting to pick up the pace.

The loud moans coming from Jace were driving Alex crazy.

"Alex, it feels so good~ don't stop please~ Please fuck me harder. Do whatever you want to me please~" Jace was an absolute mess. He just wanted to be destroyed. "I'm all yours!~"

Not a single thought of Kyle could come into his mind as Alex was fucking the sense out of him.

Alex held his waist as he went as deep as possible. He had soon found the spot he was looking for and began thrusting to it making Jace's sounds get louder.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

It's been four hours and they were in Alex's bed. Jace came once more and Alex as well. Jace panted heavily as a smile crept on his face, "Alex~ that felt so good.~"

"I'm glad you enjoyed it." He placed a kiss on Jace's cheek before getting up. "Let me clean you up."

They went at it raw. Alex asked him if he wanted to use a condom but he said no. Alex went for a towel and began to wipe him up.

"How do you feel?"

"Full and tired~ Thank you so much. You don't understand how good that felt."

Alex laughed and continued.

He finished and went to put the towel back when he came back, Jace was crying. "Jace? What's wrong?"

"This. This was wrong, what the hell did I fucking do? I just ruined everything...I can't believe it. I have to go... I'm so sorry. This was a mistake..."

"It wasn't a mistake, Jace."

"It was, I can't believe I did this. I love Kyle, I swear I do."

"You don't cheat on someone you love."

Jace cried even harder, "but I do. He's everything to me. I'm such a whore aren't I? I cheated on the best guy in the world for sex. Am I that pathetic?"

"Please don't say that about yourself. You're not a whore....there are many couples out there that cheat but they're still together because they're meant to be together. Maybe talk to him and tell him."

"He's going to break up with me. I'm gonna be all alone again..."

"You have me, I'm sure you have friends. You'll be fine. You already did it. You decided to do it, Jace."

"Is this how you felt?"

"I should probably play your part and start yelling at you how stupid it is to cheat on someone."

"I'm a hypocrite. I just want to die."

Alex wiped his eyes, "Shut up, you'll be just fine, Jay."

Jace liked how he cupped his face and wiped his wet eyes. Maybe there is still a part of Jace that still wanted Alex. Maybe that's why he cheated.

Alex kissed his cheek, "Go shower, you'll be just fine."

"What am I gonna do? Do I lie and forget this ever happened? Or do I tell him the truth and have him hate me?"