SIXTEEN

Jace wasn't much of a drinker, considering he couldn't hold his liquor, and the hatred he had for it. Yet here he was chugging his fifth bottle of beer. He was being cheered on. Why wouldn't he.

He finally stopped at the sixth one and sat down. His face was red, and he had a big smile on his face.

"Can you even get home like that?" Luke asked, chuckling a bit.

"I don't know." He was a bit slurred.

"I can take you if you're not feeling up to it."

"Mhmm, thank you."

They continued chatting for a while. Jace was a mess saying random stupid things that made sense to no one. They soon decided to call it a night and head home.

Luke was driving Jace to what Jace thought was Alex's house. He didn't realize that he had never given him an address.

He just happily looked out the window. Thoughts rushed through his head, and they didn't stop when Luke placed his hand on Jace's thigh.

"Jace?" Luke said to get his attention.

"Mm?"

"Do you want to do something fun?"

Jace laughed, "Depends...what is it?"

The car soon drove into a driveway.

Jace rose an eyebrow, "Alex doesn't live here... Where am I?" He asked, getting out anyway.

"Don't worry about Alex right now. It's just us now. Don't you want to have fun."

Jace nodded, and Luke took the opportunity to kiss him. Jace kissed back as he was drunk out of his mind. Luke soon pulled away and quickly got Jace out of the car. "I've been looking at you since you started working here." He kissed Jace's neck, pushing him against the car.

"That tickles. You can't kiss me there. I have Alex... Alex.. "

Luke pulled him to the door and quickly unlocked it. Once inside, he pushed Jace against the wall and ravenously kissed him. He held his waist while kissing his lips. Jace didn't do much kissing back, feeling extremely tired.

They soon reached the bedroom, and Jace just laid there as Luke undressed him, kissing and sucking parts of his skin. Jace did let out a few moans here and there.

Soon, they were both fully naked, and Luke didn't even lube Jace up. He just went in. The sharp pain caused Jace to wince. "What are you doing...? Luke..? It hurts... We can't do this."

Luke just covered his mouth as Jace screamed into it.

Tears rolled down his face as his muffled voice was begging him to stop. He bit Luke's hand, making him yelp. He slapped Jace back in reaction.

"Stop, please. I love someone. I love him so much, so stop. Alex... Alex."

His crying didn't stop there. He didn't even know when it stopped until he woke up the next morning in bed. He was stained with the man's dirty fluid. He began crying as he recalled everything. Luke was sound asleep. Jace got up and instantly felt a sting in his lower body.

He just quickly put on some of his clothes and grabbed his phone, and dashed out. With the little energy he had he ran, he ran until he felt safer. He called Alex.

"Jace where the fuck have you been? Are you okay?"

"Please come find me. I sent you my location. Please hurry."

Hearing the sadness and shakiness Jace's voice shattered his heart. "I'm on my way baby. Don't move."

Alex dashed to the car with his keys and drove off. Within five or so minutes he found Jace laying on a sidewalk. He took him up and placed him in the car. He seemed to have passed out.