THREE

Their little friendship continued to grow even though Jace kept pushing him away. Alex would come as often as he could to the club. Jace just couldn't resist how hot the man would look sometimes. Many times, Alex didn't even have to ask, Jace was already all over him.

Today, however, was just not Jace's day. He didn't feel well, and he didn't want to be there but wanted to see Alex. He hated that every night, he scanned the room for the tall man with black hair. Jace knew he was just a booty call, but he couldn't help it. He was getting a good amount of money, plus the sex was great.

He sat in his dressing room just on his phone, scrolling through Pinterest. He heard the door open, and his face almost immediately lit up, knowing it was Alex, but he was actually wrong. It was someone else, an old guy. "Jayy, come do me a favor, cutie~"

"I'm on break. Get out." He got up.

The man continued walking over and grabbed his arm, "Come suck my dick, whore." He was covered in the stench of booze. Jace hated it. His mother was an alcoholic and he hated how he would get home, not only did she stink of liquor but the entire house. He had drinks every once in a while but never so much that he was blind drunk.

Jace pushed him off, "Get out of my dressing room, weirdo!"

The man started unbuckling his pants.

"Jesus Christ!" Jace quickly ran out to go call a bouncer when he bumped into a familiar guy. He looked up and was relieved, "There's a guy in my dressing room. He won't leave."

The man went to the room and grabbed him by his collar, and dragged him to the bouncers at the front door.

He soon came back and sat down with Jace, who had his face in his hands, "Does that happen a lot? Why didn't you lock your door?"

"I forgot..." The honest reason was that he was waiting for Alex to come. "I don't feel good tonight. I just feel so tired."

"So why don't you get out of here? Let's go do something fun."

"Like what?" 

"Best option is my place, of course."

"...sure." Jace got up and just put his clothes over his outfit and told Ricky he was leaving.

___________

"Holy shit. This is like a mansion. Oh my gosh. Alex, you live here. Damn." Jace said as he looked around the beautiful spacious house. "How much did this fucking cost?"

"Couple millions... but I hope one day it'll be filled up with some kids."

"Aren't you gay?" He asked, still looking around.

"Yeah, I wanna adopt. I want to be a dad. How about you? Do you want any kids?"

"Not even one. Kids are cute and all, but they're messy and loud."

"I see..." He sat on the couch and Jace followed.  "What do you want in life?"

"Um...I guess I just want a happy life with no worries. What about you?"

"I want a family. I never got to experience a happy, cohesive family, so it would only make sense I'd want one." Alex's parents weren't very close. They were distant and only came together when it came to Alex and his siblings. He loves his parents just the same, but younger him wished they just loved each other.

"Why did you become an actor?" Jace asked, resting his head on Alex's shoulder.

Alex wrapped his arm around him, "My mom put me into acting when I was like 14 or 15."

"Do you like acting?" Jace looked up at Alex only to find that Alex was already looking at him. Flustered, he looked away.

"Yeah, it's fun most times. Why did you become a prostitute?"