Professional cut red line [quick wear]

- Professional cut red line [quick wear]
-

专业剪红线[快穿]
- https://m.shubaow.net/238/238346_27/#all

Description:

The sadomasochistic love is deep, either I will kill your whole family, or you will kill my whole family. When it is light, it hurts the heart and hurts the lungs, and when it is serious, it destroys the world, and everything stems from pulling the wrong red line.

Shen Chun is a professional tasker who cuts the red line. Simply put, it is to tear down those unsuitable marriages, and talk about your own love by the way [drawing key points]. Food and sex are also [the most important thing].

Shen Chun: People can't be judged by their appearance, how can you think that just because a person looks romantic, he must not be the one with all his heart.

Zhong Libai: What you said... makes sense.

System: Then what do you like about him?

Shen Chun: She looks good.

System: ...

with mellow words:

"The president's voice is so sensational."

"He is the person in a dream, no wonder he was born so well."

The author has something to say:

1. Opening on May 4, opening After that, it will be updated every morning at 10 o'clock, and it will be updated every day after entering v.

2. After the protagonist Gongshou emotional line begins, there will be no legal relationship.

3, 1V1, Shou is one person from the beginning to the end, Shuangjie, my personal hobby is Shuangjie who belongs to the other party both physically and mentally.

PS: I don’t have any opinions on other authors’ non-Shuangjie.

4. The author loves Su Wen, loves beauty, dog blood, and wants to write sweet Su Wen.

5. Clear water, no bicycle screws.

6. Refuse to prostitute KY party.

Content tags:
Love War Traveling Through Time and Space Sweet Essay Quick Travel

Search Keywords: Protagonist: Shen Chun, Zhong Libai┃Supporting role: To be determined┃Others: Mei Shou, Heartthrob, Gong Chong Shou, Sweet Essay.

One-sentence introduction: Dismantling CP is very happy. Idea: Love is about talking with the right person.