The host wants to destroy the world [QT]

宿主他想毁灭世界[快穿]
https://m.shubaow.net/2/2235/

Description:

Sun Duo died, and then he came back to life.

System: Hello, respected host, I am System X, we have selected you to enter various books, break the halo of the protagonist, and create the world.

Sun Duo: Hello, dear system, this is your host Sun Duo, I don't want to do any tasks, please let me go to the ground, okay?

The protagonist saves the world? It's better to let zombies rule the world.

Upgrade flow?

The protagonist is cool and domineering all the way to the pinnacle of life?

This cannon fodder has a good talent, who said that cannon fodder can't be the protagonist.

Protagonist halo? Isn't that for breaking?

Sun Duo wanted to die with all his heart, and kept making troubles for the sake of death, but he didn't expect to create a new world.

What can he do, he is also very desperate.

Instructions for eating:

1. Quickly travel through the system text, abuse all kinds of scum, susususususu, cool and refreshing

2. This article focuses on the main character, the protagonist attacks the system subject, and the subject becomes a human form in the later stage, the relationship is slow, the plot flow, the protagonist Attack the system! The main character attacks the system! The main character attacks the system!

3. Not favoritism but favoritism, equal feelings, mutual favor!

4. The protagonist only wants to make trouble