The infatuation buff has been transferred [quickly wear]

痴情buff转移了[快穿]

https://www.52shuku.vip/chongsheng/pm/h2N1_57.html

Description:

Lu Peichen was forced to travel through time and played a supporting role in several scumbag novels, and was bound to a system to help the protagonist escape from the sea of ​​suffering .

  In the article, the protagonist is attacked by a protagonist who only sees love and affection. It is as if an infatuation buff has been added to the protagonist. He is like a demon. He is crazy for him, crazy for him, and hits a big wall for him!

  In Lu Peichen's words, there is no hope:)

  Lu Peichen was passive and sabotaged his work. Suddenly one day, the infatuation buff seemed to transfer to him. The protagonist confessed to him affectionately and expressed his deep love for him.

  The sensitive genius painter trembled his lips and said to him: "Mr. Lu, I can't paint without you."

  The irritable traffic boy said to him with red eyes: "Teacher, go to hell with this scumbag, I only love you."

  The arrogant omega boss unbuttoned his white shirt and said to him: "Please mark me."

  The cold and powerful master handed him the natal magic weapon and said to him: "I want to become a Taoist couple with you."

  A system that has given up hope: "???"

  ①: Su Shuang Gouxue focuses on writing, and every world is affected by the same person.

  ②: If you think the first world is very weak and girly, please watch later when he slaps others in the face. He is not weak at all and very strong. After watching the first world, you still dislike him and pretend I didn’t say it.

  ③: Gentle and steady on the outside but slightly dark on the inside , cold and affectionate.

  Content tags: Special Love System Quick Travel Book

  Search keywords: Protagonist: Lu Peichen, Shen Zhuo ┃ Supporting role: ┃ Others:

  One sentence summary: Transferred to Gong Er

  Purpose: Live an active life!