Chapter 4

I woke up with a head spitting headache and 4 drunken girls passed out on my floor. Turned around and hit a chest, I jumped up and looked to see Angel Passsed out with no shirt on, his jet black hair fell into his face and without thinking I reached up and brushed it away. His eyes snapped open and looked at me, he smiled at me and I couldn't help but smile back.

"morning Ana"

"morning umm what happened last night" I looked at me and started laughing

"Omg was it that bad ugh"

"Ana chill nothing happened you passed out when I got here and me and your friends started drinking they are really fun" I smiled at him and started waking up the girls, they all groaned in protest but got up because we have school today.

*Serenity POV*

After waking up on Anaise's floor I went home for a shower. last nights events filled my mind and one thing in particular hit me hard.

'FLASHBACK'

Everyone was passed out except for me and the devil a.k.a Angel "So tell me something Angel "

"Shoot" Angel slurred

"Do you like Ana because I know she likes you and she's really hurt you fucked Clair even though she doesn't know it was her" Clair was the biggest bitch in school and all the guys think she is so hot but I think she looks like the Barbie my Aunts dog ate and spit back up.

"yeah I do but she will never know that because I can't just tell her without her thinking I'm trying to play her"

' END OF FLASSBACK'

I walked into school searching for Angel, I need to know if he was serious last night or was just drunk and saying stupid shit. I found him next to the lockers by himself

"We need to talk, last night you said you liked Ana is it true" he looked at me an I knew he was going to try and lie "no Ana isn't my type and-" I cut him off by slapping him "Shit serenity that hurt" and I slapped him again "Fuck Serenity stop slapping me" I raised my hand and he flinched back "I know your lying to me and I hate being lied to now I'm going to ask again and I want the truth do you like Anaise" he just looked at me for a few moments and I got tired of waiting so I slapped him again "Ow shit okay I like Ana a lot" "good" and I walked away looking for my group. When I found them Ana wasn't there so I filled them in on my plan

"Ok big news Angel likes Ana, but he won't confess to her because he feels like she won't believe him and we all know Ana likes Angel So I say we lock them in the empty storage room until they do"

"First omg yay!!!! and second I'm all for locking them in a room but how do we get them there" Elena said and the girls nodded in agreement

"Well Ana will be easy just get her and start walking around the school and when we get to the room we push her in and as for Angel we will have Jenna tell him Clair wants to see him there but make sure it's in front of him friends because he won't be able to refuse If he wants to keep him player rep."

"Why me you know I can't stand Angel 's crew of assholes" Jenna whined

"Because you can persuade anybody to do anything and you'll do anything to see Ana happy" everyone agreed and we waited for Ana to come

'Anaise POV'

I walked into school a hour late and four new cuts on each wrist, all of the weeks events just came rushing at me all at once and I couldn't take the pain anymore so I did the one thing I always do.

I walked up to the girls and they all stopped talking "Hey loves what's up are we going to math or not"

"Not we are going to go look for something, come with" Jenna asked "Sure I'm ahead in math anyway" we walked down the hallway and took a left, just as we turned I got a group text message from Jenna, Elena, Genesis, and Serenity 'Sorry love but this is for your own good' "genesis what are- ahhhh" the pushed me into a big ass storage room. I pounded on the locked door "What the fuck why am I locked in a fucking room"

suddenly a intercom turned on

"sorry Ana you'll see why we did this right now" the door opened slightly and Angel was pushed in "Jenna what the fuck Clair is not in here" Angel screamed, the intercom turned on again " Angel this morning you told me some interesting news and this is your chance to tell Ana we'll be back in an hour to check on you guys bye"

"what the fuck is she talking 'bout Angel"

"Beats me how am I supposed to know"

"well the fact she said you had something to tell me and won't let us out until you do, what did you tell Serenity this morning that's so interesting they locked us in a big ass storage room"

"well i know what they want me to tell you" he said scratching the back of his neck "well are you going to tell me" Angel walked up to me and kissed me. This kiss was different it was simple but still sent sparks throughout my body, I hate feeling like this. I know I like Angel but he's a player and I'm not going through that again.

"Ana I like you and I'm not trying to play you I thought I could just ignore the feeling but I can't and I know you feel it to" I looked and his and almost cried but I held them back

"no angel I can't your a player your just like him I can't do this"

"Ana like who why do you keep saying I'm like 'him'" I single tear fell from my eye, I couldn't reply I couldn't tell him about Nate and how bad he hurt me so I did the only think I could think of, I toke my Barbie pins and picked the lock.

"Ana please don't do this to me I need you please" I looked back and Angel looked so hurt and weak it killed me but I knew I couldn't stay and tell I like him too, he will only hurt me "I'm sorry Angel I can't" I opened the door and walked to my bike I couldn't stay in school like this.

When I got home, my parents were in the living room "Anaise What are you doing home you belong in school" my mom got up and grabbed my wrist and I screams out in pain "Shit not again"

My mom looked disgusted with me "Seriously again what happened this time that you had to do this stupid shit again"

"Fuck you I'm so done" and I walked upstairs and grabbed my blades. I took a blade and dragged it across my wrists a couple of times, I watched as my tears mixed with the blood oozing out of the cuts my last thought before I passed out was 'who the fuck is Clair'