Chapter 2

I woke up to my alarm clock blaring feel again by one republic. I slammed the off button and turned on the shower. after my 30 minute shower I decided to wear my black skull Candy tank top with my black tye dye skinny jeans, my black converses and my leather jacket. I leave my hair down and apply some eye liner.

something hits my window and I turn around to see Angel in a leather jacket with black jeans and a gray shirt. I open my window and let him in "Ana how are you getting to school"

" I'm taking my motorcycle why needa lift" he looks at me like a fat kid looks at cake "yeah I do" I tell him to follow me I jump out my window and head to the garage, I hit the button to open it and climb on my bike "Holy shit that's yours". " Yup I named her Isis now get on I don't want to be late on my first day". he puts on a helmet and wraps his hand around my waist "hold on tight and just to let you know I don't pay attention to speed limits on my baby" I put on my helmet and hear Angel say "I'm going to die today" I laugh softly and turn on my baby as the engine roars to life I feel angels arms tighten around my waist. I speed out of my driveway and in 5 minutes we were outside of Lincoln Bay High School.

"want me to walk you in" I nod and follow him inside this school was huge but it looked really old. there were people everywhere. I could tell who belonged where the jocks and cheerleaders, the nerds, the wannabes, the delinquents and everyone else in between "I've got to catch up with my friends but I'll see you at lunch" I give him a quick hug and walk into the main office.

"I'm Anaise Santiago" she started looking through her appears and handed me my schedule and locker number with the combination. I started looking for my locker but I couldn't find it. A short red head appeared in front of me, she was really pretty and the best part just like me "I'm Genesis and you look very lost"

"I'm Anaise and yes I can't find my locker anywhere" I handed her the paper and smiled at me "your locker is right next to mine come on I'll show you where it is" I followed her down the hallway and around the corner finally she stopped and handed my paper back to me

"well we have every class together except for gym"

"that is awesome" she dropped her bag and a CD of all American rejects "oh my gawd I love them"

"seriously I think we could be great friends then" I smiled at her and she locked are arms together and walked to our first period class. when I got there I saw Angel and a group of people around him talking he looked up at me and smirk, I smiled and walked up to the teacher "hi I'm Anaise Santiago the new student" he introduced me to the class and I took a seat next to genesis and in front of Angel.

"so gen tell me what's what in this hellhole" she laughed and told me who were the populars and who wasn't then she said something that totally caught me off guard " Angel Garcia is the biggest player in the whole school he's been with so many girls it's impossible to count and don't get caught up in his charm or good looks he's a true heartbreaker" I turned around and looked at Angel he gave me a guilty look look I knew he heard Genesis but I turned around and ignored him

"well that's good to know he's my neighbor"

"Holy shit that's means you live like a block down from me oh he'll yeah your my new best friend" I chuckled and gave her the biggest smile I could because all I could think about was if he's a player everything he told me everything that we didn't last night didn't matter to him and it won't matter to me anymore. the day past and it wasn't that bad I actually had friends Genesis introduced me to her friends Jenna, Serenity, and Elena. they are awesome and we all instantly clicked.

After school ended I walked up to my bike and found Angel right next to it "What do you want Angel" he looked at me and smirk ugh that stupid smirk "Well you did give me a ride here and I need a ride back" he said like it was the most obvious thing in the world "Can't you get a ride from one of your whores"

"Oh so that's what this is about you found out about my reputation well I'm not going to to say it isn't true because It is but what we shared that night was amazing and everything I said was true" I looked at his but I couldn't tell if he was serious "See know how am I supposed to believe you your a player why should what happened between us matter to you" and with that I threw on my helmet and drove off.

When I got home no one was there which wasn't surprising my parents are almost never home. I ran upstairs and changed into a pair of black checkered board pajamas and a purple tank top. Even though I wanted to believe Angel I couldn't, I couldn't get hurt like I did before. I really hoped Angel was different from nate but he's not he's just like him, a player. And it did hurt to know everything we shared that night could all be a lie

I went to the kitchen and grabbed my cookie dough ice cream and sat in the middle of the island, half way through my third bite the doorbell rang and I jumped up to get it. I opened the door to see Angel "What do you-" I was cut off by his lips crashing into mine. I knew I should've pushed him away but I couldn't instead I dragged inside and we fell into the couch. how could something so wrong feel so right. I knew I shouldn't be kissing him but I couldn't help it he was so intoxicating I couldn't stop nor did I want to. but I couldn't risk getting hurt again so I push him off of me and sat up. "Angel no I can't do this I'm not getting hurt again" he looked at me with his unreadable captivating blue eyes. "just give me a chance to prove to you I won't hurt you please Ana" I nodded my head "But we're starting out as friends and we'll see where it goes from there I won't go threw another heartbreak"