chapter 6

i walked into school looking like hell and pissed the fuck off. I caught Angel making out with the school whore Clair. And it hurt like hell, this is why i cant be with him. He's a player and that's all he'll ever be. he wont change for me or for anyone else and if he really wants to be with me, he will need to change his player ways. i will not date any other player, not again.

i walked down the halls to my locker, Genesis was there putting books into her locker. when she looked up and saw me, " omg Ana I'm so sorry i didn't mean for that to go like that and it wasn't even my plan, Serenity planned it, i am so so so so sorry do you forgive-" i cut off her endless rambling and hugged her " its's okay I'm not mad at any of you's, i know you did it for the best it just didn't go as planned" we met up with the other girls and after they all apologized, we walked to our first period class.

i walked in to see Angel sitting in my seat. "Get up now" he looked at me and smirked. that god dam smirk i wish i could slapped the smirk right off his face. and thats just what i did. the slap echoed through the class and so did a couple of gasps from the students. "well shit that hurt" Angel mumbled under his breathe as he rubbed his cheeck. "good now get up" the whole classed watched us, waiting and trying to anticipate our next move. Angel stands up so he is now towering over me " and what makes you think I'm going to take orders from an emo freak like you" he spat at me. hurt flashed in my eyes but I quickly hid it and anger was all I felt and I know he saw it too because his mood changed from angery to pity then back to a blank expression. "what the fuck is wrong with you Angel, you don't get I denied you because of the way you act, you want me. change." and with that I walked out of school once again.

I know I would get another lecture from my parents but I could care less. I needed to be home. I soon as I got outside it started to pour. I started walking to my bike but a hand landed on my shoulder which caused me to spin around and come face to face with Angel. "what do you want" I said to him still pissed off. he grabbed me by the waste and kissed me. at that moment all my anger and hatred toward him vanished. I stayed there and kissed him back. after a few moments I pulled back "I can't you'll hurt me just like he did" he let go of my waste and sighed " Ana can't you see I will change for you I promise just give me a chance, I'll show you I can chance for you please" I looked at him through my wet eyelashes and I could tell he was serious but I couldn't do it not yet " I'll be friends with you and when I feel you are ready to be faithful I'll be with you" I he stayed silent for away but agreed to it anyway we walked to my bike and he stopped me " you are not getting on that thing while it's raining, I'll call my friend to get us" I nodded and he called someone to get us. after a few minutes of silence he spoke "Ana can you tell me who 'he' is you keep in comparison me to 'him' why? as soon as he asked that Angel' s car pulled up with someone I never thought I'd see again. Nate. I backed up into Angel and hid behind him I stood on my tippytoes and whispered in his ear "it's him" he went from confused to protective in a matter of seconds. Nate came out the car "Anaise Leah Santiago I have finally found you" in that moment three things happened I started crying Angel turned around to help me and Nate went from. happy to extremely pissed off.

________________________________________________________________