IIII

̩   。 ☆   ゚ *   。*  +   *  ・ 。☆͙  ☆   *

🌶️🌶️🌶️

"Ahh" tony groans, gripping onto my hips tighter. "Right there, ah-"

"Tone" I whimper, as he pounds my hips down onto his with force.

"Mhmm" he hums, while kissing the exposed part of my neck as I nock my hips faster.

"W-we need to leave in 10 minutes-" I barely finish my sentence when he moves his hips upwards to mine, making a moan escape my lips, and gripping the back of his hair holding his face closer to my body as my legs are at either side of him.

"I need you- don't stop" tony whispers as he holds onto my bum caressing it softly, urging me to continue what I'm doing.

"But tony-" I start, still moving my my hips slower against him.

"Rory, please baby. No one can do it like you do" he begs, moving his hips to meet mine making a gasp leave my parted lips.

"You ready for the ride of your life?" I whisper in his ear, tugging on his lope making him groan and pull me closer to him.

A loud bang is heard from the other side of my bedroom door.

Just as the bang is heard, a loud moan escaped my lips as tony covers my mouth with his hand.

"AURORA, get your arse downstairs. Jal and I are waiting for you. Where is tone?" Sid asks from the other side of the door.

"Uhhh" I say, thinking of an answer.

"Ugh" Sid groans of disgust. "Hee in there isn't he? Wait don't answer that- just hurry up whatever you're doing. 5 minutes"

"5 minutes?" Tony asks, disappointed. "