IIIIII

̩   。 ☆   ゚ *   。*  +   *  ・ 。☆͙  ☆   *

"Tony, you're a fucking idiot" I push Tony's long arm away from around my neck.

"Why? He'll be fine, princess" he kisses the side of my head, I roll my eyes at him.

"Look at the state of him" I whisper shout, pointing to an unsettled Sid.

Our class are currently on a flight to Russia for a history trip, but now I'm regretting my decision.

Sid can't sit still, he can't sit on his bum for more than a minute before standing up and readjusting himself.

"Anwar, I thought you were bringing the drugs?" Chris pokes his head into the isle, grabbing Anwars attention who's sitting infront of him.

"Me? I wasn't?"

"Not to worry, Chris. Sid has us sorted" Tony smiles, smirking at Sid.

Chris laughs and sits back down.

"Poor Sid" Maxxie sighs.

I turn to Tony. "How did you convince Sid to do that?"

"Told him I'd get him laid"

I snort. "That boy will do anything for you"

"Like his sister would do anything for me?" He asks, smiling.

"Only some things, stonem"

"Sit back and relax guys, still three hours to go!" Tom announced, making some of us groan.

"Three hours? I can't sit like this for three hours, Roars" Sid groans, leaning his head on my shoulder.

"I wish I could help Sid, but I don't know what to do" I sigh. "I can't believe you did what that stupid dick told you to do" I say, nudging Tony's side.

"Ouch" he groans.

"I regret it. What if I get into bother at the airport?" He asks, speaking faster than usual.

"You'll be fine don't worry about that yet-"

"Yet?!"

"Shhh Sid. Just go to sleep or something"

That he did.

"There's no way he's not going to get caught" I whisper to Tony as we wait in the line to walk through security.

"Unfortunately.. I agree" he cringed. "Fuck..what did we do"

"We?" I ask.

"Me.." he mumbled.

"Exactly" I smile, jokingly.

He throws his arm around my shoulders, kissing the side of my head. "I can't wait to spend the week with you" he whispers.

I hold onto his hand that's draped over my shoulder. "Me too" I smile.