Chapter 9

Chapter 9

(Raijyou)

"Good." She said, releasing my hair. "Now, where did you get this mark?"

She pointed her sword on my hexagram mark. The sharp end felt slightly tingly against my skin. If she put a little more pressure, I'm sure that the blood will ooze out. Knowing that I would be killed if I don't answer, I decided to give my honest reply though it was really against my will.

"I.. already have this since I was born.." I answered hesitantly.

"Hmmm~" She exclaimed, looking amused. "Have you ever felt something strange in your body regarding that mark?"

"Sometimes I do.. Like, when I'm in a pitch. I feel as if it's forcefully powering me up.." I stated, averting my eyes away.

"Is that why you were able to release ice like I did?" She inquired in a calm tone.

I was slightly shocked by her question because I know no such thing. Man, is it possible for a normal human like me to have supernatural powers?

"Ice..? I did?" I asked, a bit surprised.

Her eyes slightly widened but then it narrowed down into a small evil smile. She seemed to have shown quite an interest while speaking with me regarding this matter.

"You don't remember? You just killed a bunch of soldiers using that power." She stated, smirking hideously.

Her blood thirst and demonic ura made me feel very uncomfortable and to be honest, I was really intimidated by her. Her presence seemed so overwhelming as it makes me answer her obediently against my will.

"I.. I'm not so sure.. But, to be honest.. It feels as if my consciousness was asleep and my body was working on its own.." I explained in a low tone.

She clapped her hands once and looked at me as if she was impressed or amused.

"Hoh.. Well done, dog. It seems that you have a teigu in you without even realizing it." She said, evilly grinning.

"Teigu?" I questioned, clueless about what she was talking about.

"Teigu meaning military weapon. Those are weapons that possess incredible amount of power and special abilities thereby giving a huge advantage in various situations." She explained.

I have that? But, what kind? And, how did I even get that without realizing? I could've used that to my advantage and defeat this woman! Also, does she also posses that kind of weapon? Oh, maybe her sword?

She gazed at me as if she was analyzing my facial expressions of being perplexed and curious.

"If you're wondering, I also have a Teigu and it's got nothing to do with my sword." She said as she smirked.

I gasped in shock as I expected wrongly. She read me like an open book which makes me feel annoyed. It's like she can know everything. But.. What could it be? Her Teigu, I mean.

"It's this." She said as she pointed at a V-shaped mark with 2 dots in its sides.

"A mark?" I exclaimed questioningly.

"It's called Demon Extract." She said. "Your Teigu is actually similar to mine."

She walked away and after a few seconds, she came back bringing a book in her hands.

"Based on this book, it seems that you have the lost Teigu called Satan's Will: Archfiend's Clone." She said, smirking proudly. "Be thankful you have such a great Teigu in you."

"What abilities do this Teigu behold?" I asked out of curiosity.

"You can imitate or clone one's Teigu." She stated.