𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

It was a few days after the miscarriage

It was a few days after the miscarriage. Fatema fell into a deep depression and constantly had difficulty sleeping. All she could do was cry.

"Hey Tete." Jayda and India walked into the her bedroom with her favorite flowers and comfort food.

"Hi."

"Aww my baby." Jayda said hugging her tightly.

"You alright Tete?" India asked.

"I could be better." She said wiping her eyes.

"Aww Tete don't make me cry.. you know I'm a cry baby."

"My baby died." Fatema cried.

"Aww mama I know, but guess what you still lo have two beautiful babies.. you have Dj and Angel."

"Right Tete, it's okay you and Dayvon can always have another baby it ain't never too late, but I know it hurt especially since you didn't know you was pregnant." India said.

"And that's the thing, but I know everything happens for a reason.. me and Von relationship not going good to even think about bringing another baby into the world."

"He still been seeing that girl Shameka?"

"He says he's not."

"How you know if he lying or not?"

"I believe him Jayda, he said he was gonna change so I'm just trusting that he is."

"Boy yo ass trash in call a duty

"Boy yo ass trash in call a duty .. you might as well get offline." "Matter fact get on the other side." Dayvon said.

"Von shut the fuck up bro." Durk said.

"Both of y'all niggas need to shut the fuck up soundin' like two bitches." "Both of y'all niggas trash and Durk you got zero kills this game bro." Taurus said.

"Mmcht on my homie nem I ain't get zero kills."

"On my mama yo shit said zero kills bro." Taurus said.

"Mmcht polo shut the fuck nigga."

"Aye hol on gang, ima get back on I'm going get some to eat." Dayvon said.

INCOMING CALL: No Caller ID

"Mmcht this bitch." Dayvon said declining the call. Shay had been calling and texting his phone for the past couple weeks nonstop.

"Mannn this how finna blow me." "What the fuck you want bruh?" "Like why you keep blowin' my shit up gang?" "You see me ignorin' you and you steady callin'." "I told you it's over, you bored a some shit?

"Von." She said becoming emotional.

"What chu cryin' fa?"

"I went to the doctor a couple weeks ago and I found out I'm pregnant."

"I ain't got time for this shit Shameka."

"Dayvon I'm being serious, that's why I been callin' you for the past couple weeks, but you ain't been answering my calls!"

"Shameka I'm in a relationship ion want do this shit to her no more."

"Well what the fuck you want me to do?"

"That prolly ain't even my kid."

"I can't believe you sayin' this shit this is yo fuckin' baby Von, you actin' like I wasn't coming to yo house when yo bitch wasn't there and you wasn't fuckin' me in y'all bed while she wasn't home!"

"You know this yo fuckin' baby."

"Shameka I ain't finna get onnat withchu ma.. kill that shit."

"No."

"No?"

"Yes, NO I'm keepin' this baby and you ain't gonna do shit about it.. and if you even try to not be in my baby life I'm gone expose yo ass."

"Expose me bitch ion give a fuck it ain't like yo ass a secret, you just a hoe I was fuckin'."

"Fuck you nigga!"

"Fuck you too bitch." He said hanging up.

Dayvon was in the same situation all over again for the second time. He paced anxiously back and forth in the room biting his finger nails nervously.

"What the fuck ima tell her?" "She gone leave my ass for good this time, damn."