𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨

"Great, who messy ass sent it to the shade room?"

"Von."

"Wassup ma?"

"Somebody messy ass from your party last night sent a video to the shade room." She said walking into the bathroom.

"Lemme see."

"All you see is Kayla throwing her shoe and yelling at me." "It's always some shit I swear and I'm sorry I ruined your birthday party babe."

"It's cool, I ain't trippin it ain't yo fault."

"No I feel like I shouldn't have done that on the microphone, I had too much to drink."

"Bae it ain't cho fault."

"No but I could've just ignored them I feel like I retaliated wrong and now I feel bad cause it was at your birthday party."

"Kayla shouldn't have even invited them knowin' y'all beefin."

"No they beefin' with me." "I don't even be keeping up with them girls." "Question."

"What?"

"You let her suck yo dick though?" "Ew."Wasn't you and ole girl togeth—.. nvm." "You need to get checked my boy." Fatema patted him on his shoulder.

"Fatema don't be playin'."

"For real you not gettin' this coochie no more until you do so that's why since we got back together sex has been off limits."

"So you don't trust me?"

"I trust that you're working on becoming faithful but at this moment no I don't."

"Why we together if you don't trust me?"

"I don't know."

"You don't know why we together?" "That's crazy."

"Von this is why I said what I said when you first approached me with this in New York." "Von I love you, but the trust ain't there no more it's fucked up."

"And I'm tryna show you I'm changin' but you ain't even tryna give me a chance to fix this."

"I gave you plenty of those." She mumbled.