𝒊. seattle

✧.*🕯️
ONE  ——————
𝑠𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑜𝑛 𝑜𝑛𝑒, 𝑒𝑝𝑖𝑠𝑜𝑑𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑒.
❝ 𝗘𝗫𝗧𝗥𝗘𝗠𝗘 𝗔𝗚𝗚𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗢𝗥. ❞

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

┊͙✧˖*°࿐ ASTERIA SARA MADDEN WAS A GENIUS. WITH A PHOTOGRAPHIC MEMORY, AND GRADUATING high school at fifteen, she's possibly the smartest girl you'll ever meet.

Asteria was a girl who came from generations of wealth. She could've easily settled down with a nice house and without a worry in her life, so when she told her father she was joining the Behavioral Analysis Unit of the FBI, he was surprised.

He'd ask her, "Why do you want to do this?" and she'd look him dead in the eye and respond, "To help people out there get justice." He would look at her with sad eyes and smile, and simply nod, kissing her cheek and wishing her the best.

Asteria grew up with eight sisters, and each one of them did something meaningful for the same reason. The twenty-two-year-old girl hated how their past shaped their mind and well-being, but at the same time, she was glad she and her family went through what they did, as they became the great people they are now.

Asteria truly loved her job and what she did, but she couldn't hate it more right now.

The brunette groaned loudly, "What?" She sneered, clearly annoyed her sleep was interrupted. "Woah, calm down, Madden," The voice of Derek Morgan rang in her ears. Asteria rolled her eyes, throwing the covers off of her body.

"What do you need, Derek?" The Madden girl inquired.

"We got a case," Derek stated. "Hurry your ass up, Asteria," She could hear his grin. Asteria yawned, "Alright, alright. Pick me up? I don't wanna fall asleep at the wheel."

Derek let out a throaty laugh, "See you in fifteen." He hung up.

Asteria sighed before changing into her usual cold attire, which consisted of slightly flared dark blue jeans, a mid-sleeve turtle neck, and combat boots with a slight heel. She applied her makeup quickly but with grace, grabbed her go bag and keys, and walked out the door.

Just as she left her condo, Morgan pulled into the parking lot. Asteria puffed out her cheeks, holding back a yawn once she sat in the passenger seat.

"Someone's tired," Morgan commented with a teasing smile. "Shut up and drive, Morgan," The twenty-two-year-old grumbled. The man sighed in amusement, "Don't worry, Madden. You'll get your caffeine and daily dose of boy wonder when we get there."

Asteria exclaimed, "For that last time, Derek, it was one kiss! It was months ago, how many times do me and Spence have to convince you?" She ignored the crimson flowing to her cheeks. Derek just beamed, shrugging while he parked in front of the steps of Jason Gideon's lecture building.

They got out of the car, "The red in your cheeks says otherwise, 'Steria." The older man grinned. Asteria simply ignored him, realizing he wasn't going to let their nine-month-old kiss go.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

┊͙✧˖*°࿐ MORGAN, ASTERIA, HOTCH WALKED INTO Gideon's office, the said man speaking, "I looked the case file over. I'll get some thoughts to you ASAP." Hotch quickly shut him down, "You're gonna be with us in Seattle ASAP."