𝒊𝒊𝒊. star and spence

✧.*🕯️
THREE ——————
𝑠𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑜𝑛 𝑜𝑛𝑒, 𝑒𝑝𝑖𝑠𝑜𝑑𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑒.
❝ 𝗘𝗫𝗧𝗥𝗘𝗠𝗘 𝗔𝗚𝗚𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗢𝗥. ❞

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

┊͙✧˖*°࿐ ASTERIA MADDEN TUGGED HER JACKET closer to her body, her heeled boots clicking on the street as she walked up to an old Victorian house. The only light source in the dark night were the street lights, making her feel weary even though she knew she was perfectly safe.

She walked up the porch steps and knocked on the door, a faux shy and sweet expression adorning her features as the door opened. The door creaked, an old lady appearing in the frame.

"Hi," Asteria smiled sweetly, her voice softer than usual. "I'm sorry to bother you. I'm house sitting down the street, and when I got back, the door was wide open, and the lights weren't working," She explained. "I feel stupid asking this, but is there someone who can take a look inside with me?" Asteria asked.

The woman nodded and turned to the stairs, "Richard. Richard, get down here!" She called out for the male, her voice raspy.

"I'm coming, I'm coming," He said annoyedly. The old woman gestured to Asteria, "Help this young woman out with her lights, please. You're always couped up in your room!"

Richard sighed and nodded, "Alright." Asteria gave him a smile.

They ventured down the street, speedwalking up the porch steps of the house she was "house-sitting" at. "Are you sure you locked it?" He questioned.

Asteria nodded, "Yeah, of course."

Richard pushed the door open, Asteria staying a few feet behind him as he walked into the dark home. "Hello?" Richard voiced, his flashlight shining on the wooden doors.

"Hello?" He yelled out again, but this time instead of silence, members of the S.W.A.T. team appeared. "FBI! Freeze!"They shouted.

Asteria quickly pulled his hands behind his back and pushed him down on the floor, grunting and blowing stray curls out of her face. She pulled out handcuffs, "Richard Slessman, FBI. You're under arrest for the kidnapping of Heather Woodland." She tightened the cuffs and glared at him, pulling him up from the ground.

They brought him back to his house, putting him in the kitchen while they search his belongings. Asteria pulled her hair down from her ponytail, massaging her head while she walked beside Gideon and Reid.

"There's no sign of the girl here. We can arrest him for probable cause, but we won't be able to hold him," Spencer explained. Asteria agreed and added, "Slessman's been at the top of the suspect list."

Gideon nodded his head to the old lady, "Is that the mother?"

"Grandmother," Corrected a pretty brunette named Elle, "The mother died in a fire when he was thirteen."

"Probably not the only fire in his childhood," Gideon commented, brushing past the woman.

"Before his son of Sam murders, David Berkowitz set a multitude of fires," Reid and Asteria informed in unison. Morgan scoffed from behind them, "You guys really are the wonder twins."