Chapter 8: Scorpion v Sub-Zero and The Amphibia House (CTT)

Scorpion sat on the couch with Luz and King while I flip through channels on the crystal ball. All of a sudden, a huge of flash light came into the living room. Out of nowhere, our friends, Anne, Sub-Zero and the Plantar family appeared with some sort of Calamity box. Luz and Scorpion were pretty excited. All I was thinking was are we finally destined to have that sleepover? 

A Hooty saw us as intruders through, so he wrapped us up.

They told Hooty to put us down. After Hooty released us, Luz and Scorpion knew we needed a warm Boiling Isles welcome.

Luz and Scorpion took us into Bonesborough to explore. The two young witches decided to get our pictures taken with Anne and Sub-Zero doing a strike pose. Hop Pop, Sprig and Polly also wanted a strike pose. As the Plantar family were in the Photo Booth, a tentacle grabbed the photo booth with them inside and doing a strike and crumbled shake pose.

Luz and Scorpion showed us a movie theater. As Hop Pop tried to fix the Calamity box, Sprig and Polly tried to get across the street. Both of the siblings didn't stand a chance against Boiling Isles traffic.

After the movie theater, a local witch showed us a magic trick. Polly chose one of the cups, only to be a eaten by a monster. But it wasn't that long before its mouth started to zap. The Calamity box malfunctioned again and sent us back to the Plantar farm. At least we didn't die. Wait! Do Luz and Scorpion think we're all dead?!

The Plantar family was safe and Anne and Sub-Zero are crying without Luz and Scorpion were both didn't say goodbye and bummed out about the sleepover getting canceled again, but we found the picture with Luz and Scorpion and hugged each other.

I already finish Teen Girls in a Frog World Chapter 8: Scorpion v Sub-Zero and The Amphibia House (CTT) story, I got letter from Mal