BEST BEHAVIOUR

Jungkook is.. unique.

Lisa has been courted before but never truly like he's started to do it. While in the past and usually, she sees dragonkin men run around trying to make it a spectacle to fuel their own status, Jungkook seems to make a spectacle out of it purely for her.

It's like he wants people to know who he's aiming for. Like he wants them to see. Like he's proud in his attempt at sweeping her off her feet-

Or bite her neck rather, in dragon terms.

And he's also very obviously trying to see how far he can push her, in a more.. well, intimate sense. He's clearly aware that he's an attractive guy, and at this point, Lisa is not sure how she's supposed to handle that. It's not like it's a bad thing- she believed him in his words when he told her she could always tell him to back off if he became too much.

But she doesn't want him to back off. She has simply never received attention like that.

She's unaware that she's staring at the way he swings the axe time and time again to chop down the large logs of firewood, used later for cooking. It's hard to take her eyes off of him- the way his muscles move underneath his partially inked skin, giving her nothing but a mere idea of what he's capable of if given the chance to show it. It makes her wonder. What kind of lover is he? Is he a dominant guy, calling the shots and bending her to his will? Or is he simply all bark and no bite, no need for anything out of the ordinary? She doesn't know him- but she knows guys who look like him.

And they're typically a disappointment, all their worth pushed into their looks and nothing else.

It's when he puts the heavy axe down and smirks impishly into her direction from beneath his hair, halfway tied up to keep it out of his face, that she realises he's noticed her watching him. Instantly she turns, walking away from his sight.

How embarrassing - but she won't let him get under her skin without fighting back.

Jungkook watches later on how Lisa takes a nap in the shade of the sun, dress having moved up to her thighs, wind occasionally giving him a glimpse of even more skin, like nature is teasing him. And it becomes worse when he notices the wyvern tooth necklace he'd given her resting on her chest- warmed up by her skin, a piece of him touching her where he'd like to have his hands as well.

And then she turns over, laying almost on her stomach, face on her arms-

An impish little grin sent his way, well aware that he's watching.

Jungkook takes the challenge as he licks his lip, walking closer to her before he sits down near where her bare leg is placed, close, but not touching. His eyes wander over her entire body for a second, before he leans back a little, crossing his arms, sleeves of his shirt barely containing the straining muscles.

"What do you want?" Lisa mumbles, voice a bit raspy from having actually slept, and his instincts to protect her in her state knock on the back of his mind.

"Nothing." He shrugs, chuckling at her slightly accusatory tone. "Just saw you had no one watching over you while you slept. Thought I'd take on the job." He offers, voice playful as he looks down to her.

"Hm, there's nothing to guard though." She tells him, noticing how she feels a bit more at ease around him for reasons she's not sure of.

"I can see a treasure right next to me, and treasures need to be kept safe." He tilts his head, making Lisa roll her eyes.

"Your flirting is horrible." She says, playfully kicking against his thigh and his hand wraps around her ankle, a firm grip with no strength felt oddly comfortable. His thumb moves a little over her skin, eyes glimmering with something as they look at her intently. "And you're greedy, touching random treasure that's not yours," she teases.

"Yet." He smiles. He's got all the chances to move his hands, trace her skin with his fingers and more, but he doesn't, and she doesn't know why that disappoints her a little.

"Make your move then." Lisa challenges. "See where it gets you." She says, and his smile turns into a grin, head shaking at the way she verbally bites at him, trying to lure him out from his self-control. She's playing a game he's for sure happy to get lost in, instincts calling out to him to put her in her place and show his strength, offer her a taste of his worth and power over her. Jungkook wants to prove himself to her doubting mind, and wants to give her evidence that he's aiming for a raw and passionate love, a future life where she can and should rely on him to protect and provide.

But he's not that easily bewitched, even by someone as tempting as her.

"Not yet." He simply grins, hand leaving her ankle to instead turn the pendant of the necklace he'd given her, knuckles faintly brushing over the softness of her cleavage for a second, before he stands up. Even just a fleeting graze of his fingers heats her skin up, turns the tips of her ears red as she fails to conceal the effect he has on her, and it's clear that he feeds off of it.

"I want to play with you a little more." He simply teases, before leaving her alone again.