PULL ME CLOSER

It's hot this year.

Lisa is usually not this bold with her choice of clothing, but the heat pretty much forces her to dress a bit more revealing as to not overheat- simply summer dress and underwear already feeling as if it's too much under the blazing sun. It makes most dragonkins laze around and bathe in the warmth of the giant star up in the sky, soaking up the sunlight as if they're some cold-blooded lizard recharging their energy and upping their body temperature.

It's funny how some instincts never leave, even if your body isn't the same anymore.

According to legends and some research, dragonkin had been, at some point, actual dragons- their blood slowly becoming less and less pure as they began to fall in love with the human kind. Their bodies changed, becoming less distinguishable from one another, as nowadays, only little hints remain in their visual appearance. It's honestly best seen in Jungkook, as she watches him push his hair back out of his eyes, beads of sweat rolling down the side of his face. He's tall, muscular but not too much so, with sharp eyes and traditional ink underneath the skin of his arm. It's not too different from a regular human- it's more so the way he carries himself, the way his instincts seem to lead him.

And yes- he's also got that very distinctive spot on the back of his neck- similar to her, and all of the other dragonkin around.

It's called a dragon's burn- a story as old as time saying that it's the soul of the last living dragon-mother burning her mark into the skin of a newborn, so she can still find her children amongst the humans. And while there's no actual proof or rather explanation from science as to why this mark appears or how it forms, it's also said to determine one's personality and future, depending on its shape, size, and position.

She has got her eyes closed as she soaks up the sun as well now- dragonkin is practically immune to sunburns, which is another thing that's still being researched. She's softly swinging from side to side in the hammock, one leg dangling out when she notices steps coming closer. By now, Lisa is not worried about it anymore- it can really only be one person seeking her out.

Jungkook has not talked to her since she'd offered him the bracelet- she wonders if he still wears it.

There's a hand around her ankle, and her eyes open at that as she watches him, his gaze on her. He's looking at her a little differently today- not so bold anymore, not as fierce as usual. There's a certain softness to his eyes that she has not seen before- but she feels oddly comforted by it, as his fingers run over the soft skin of her leg. It's now that she notices the bracelet still hanging around his wrist, securely tied as if he didn't even think about how to open that knot ever again.

Maybe because he really doesn't intend to do so.

"You make me want to join you." He chuckles, watching as she stretches her arms above her head before relaxing again.

"I doubt the hammock can hold both of our weights." She responds, and he grins.

"If Yoongi and Jennie can have sex on this thing, I'm sure it can handle us both simply cuddling on it." he comments, and at that she shoots upright into a sitting position.

"On this thing?!" She asks, scandalised, and he can't help but laugh openly about her face full of shock. It's a nice laugh- it's free, open, honest. She likes it.

"I don't think it was this specific one." He reassures her. "Or maybe. They probably cleaned it though, don't worry." He says, before he holds onto it, making Lisa lean back as to not be forced too close to him.

"I- did not agree to the cuddling part though.." she stammers as he climbs in without really asking any further, moving around and boldly using his strength to push and move her into a comfortable position in his arms- and despite her vocal protest, she can't help but scoot a little bit closer than he'd placed her, leaning halfway on his body as he chuckles.