When you distract him NSFW/SMUT

It has been a long day at university.
You dragged your own legs to Andrew's office, yearning for some love. After knocking on the door, you heard his smooth voice.
"Come in" he said
You got inside, then you locked the door.
"Oh? It's you" he smiled
"Mhm. Do you still have a lot of work to do?"
"Unfortunately" he sighed "yes, i do"
"Well then...can't i get some love?" You asked playfully
He chuckled "(Y/N), i'm busy right now"
You rolled your eyes backwards.
"Do you mind if i stay here a bit? I won't bother you"
He looked up, gesturing with his hand in a way that says 'take a seat'.
You smiled proudly then you sat.
As you watched him, you can't help but yearn for a kiss. Or even more than just a kiss.
"What's wrong?" He asked, seeing you stand up
"Oh nothing" you answered
You stood up, walking around in the office before getting behind him, leaning in.
"What are you doing?"
"Just marking some assignments"
You hummed, your hot breath against his neck.
"(Y/N)"
"Yes?"
"Stop that"
"Stop what?"
"You know what"
"Andrew, is it going to take too long?"
"You said you won't bother me, so keep your word" he said sternly
"So you won't give me attention?"
He ignored you.
'Okay, i'll get it on my own'
You puckered your lips, kissing his soft neck.
"(Y/N)~" he said in a shaky voice
"Yes?~" you purred
"I said, stop that!"
This handsome man is really stubborn isn't he?
You licked his neck slowly.
"I can't concentrate" he whispered
"I know" you giggled
"Give me your attention, professor" you whispered seductively before moving your hand to his pants and without sliding your fingers inside the trousers you rubbed his member.
"Y-y/n..." he panted "Aren't you... going to b-behave?" He closed his eyes before throwing his pen on the desk.
He tried to push you away, but he failed considering the fact that he was too distracted by your touch. Suddenly, he stood up making his way to the door locking it.
"You know..." he smirked, while putting his papers inside his bag.
"Both you and my paperwork are the same, because I love to do both of you on top of my desk"
You blushed at his words.
"You're really asking for a punishment from your professor huh?"
"P-punishment?"
He kissed your lips, before pushing you against his desk. He kissed you over and over again, then put his tongue inside your mouth. He roamed every each corner of it, while you moaned into the kiss. After that he quickly slid his hand down your stomach and he put it between your inner thighs touching your womanhood, slightly rubbing on it in a teaseful way. Teasing you just the way you teased him earlier.
"Do you want my fingers to be in contact with it?" He smirked
You nodded.
He chuckled "so desperate for your professor aren't you?
You blushed harder, as he grabbed your hips, pushing you on the desk making you lie on it. He agressively unzipped your pants pulling them down.
"Andrew..." you blushed, don't you think that we m-might get caught? This is risky"
"It is quite risky, that's why i need to remind you that you should never start something that you can't finish. Now, you've got no choice but to be a good girl"
You looked away, as he slid his hand under your underwear.
"You're so wet already" he chuckled "you little pervert, you've been fantasizing about this huh?" He teased.
He pulled down your underwear, revealing your womanhood. Your clothes were on the floor, and his eyes were on your body.
"You know...i really want to take off your shirt as well" he anounced then he continued "but, i want to make this a little quick considering the fact that we're still at university" he smirked, then he added "though...i know that i can always reach underneath, even if you're wearing a bra. Look" he demonstrated
You moaned at his fingers, playing with your nipples.
"Ah-ah" He looked at you "i need you to hold your beautiful voice back, unless you want someone to walk in here and see you like this."
"A-andrew...Ah!~ i...can't~"
"Shh, keep it quiet"
He stopped playing with your nipples, then he purred "spread those legs for me"
You obeyed him, shyly moving each leg away from the other. He snickered at you.
"Getting shy on me, are you?"
He put his hands on your legs then he spread them wide open while you felt even more embarrassed by being exposed like this, or more like, being vulnerable for him.
"Show me everything " he whispered, then he kissed your inner thighs, going up and down in slow motion like the tease he is.
"Andrew...please..."
"So impatient" he chuckled
"Come on..."
He decided to tease you even more, by inserting his finger inside you, as you bit your lip to prevent yourself from moaning.
"Oh...bloody hell" he whispered "You're so tight"
He curled his finger, before adding another one.
"Can you handle it?~"
You sweared under your breath.
"Stop teasing...please" you whined
Andrew surprised you by diving in his meal, feasting on your womanhood as if it was his prey.
He kissed it, before nibbling on your clit, pleasuring it with his tongue.
"Ah!~" you threw your hand on his head, holding on to his soft hair and pulling it.
He raised his head "(Y/N), keep it down." He kissed your clit then he looked at you again "oh, and don't take your hands off my hair, keep them there"
He got back to his meal, nipping on your clit and tasting you on his strong long tongue. You bit your lip as you felt him lapping at your folds, this was the best punishment you have ever recieved from someone and keeping your moans in was a hard challenge.
He dived in you, as you felt yourself getting close. His nose was against your bud making you pull his hair even more, earning some grunts and smirks from him.
"I-im cumming" you whispered, gasping for air.
He kept indulging you, until your juices filled his mouth.
"You really liked that, didn't you? Having me tease you with oral on my desk"
You stared at him, eyes half lidded cheeks flushed. Your thighs were still shaking at the feeling of his tongue flicking against your clit. Your legs were still spread, and your ankles were placed against the edge of the desk.
You spotted him, seductively ditching his pants and underpants. Then he slid his member inside you, making you jerk and whimper.
"Andrew..." you whispered
He started to thrust, while you're trying to take his member.
"Andrew!~ Fuck!" You moaned
"Shh" he smirked "how many times do i have to tell you to keep it down?"
"It's so d-difficult"
"Hmm, do i make you feel that good?"
You felt him thrusting even deeper and faster.
"Andrew...please kiss me. It'll help me hold back my moans..."
"No~"
"Please..."
"No, means no" he smirked
He watches your face get contorted in pleasure.
"I-im...cumming" you whimpered.
All of the sudden, you heard a faint chuckle. Andrew teasefully pulled out, leaving you there speechless.
"Why..." you whined
"Now now, don't you remember what i said? It's a punishment and it can't be considered a punishment if you enjoy it."
"You're so cruel!"
He laughed at you. Then he kissed your lips.
"Now go home love, we will continue this after i return home, you wait for me there."
"Ugh" you rolled your eyes
What a tease...