Jean-Luc

Jean-Luc learned English but Still has a French accent.

Jean-Luc

I smiled as I was watching my childhood friend/crush read sitting under the same tree we used to as kids. I smiled as I walked up and said hello Bluey. I smiled as she looked up then jumped up hugged me then whispered I wondered if I'd ever see you again. I chuckled and whispered you can't get rid of me that easy. I smiled as she blushed and said I'm glad. I blushed as I caught her scent on the breeze and pulled away having smelt her heat. I blushed and smiled as I said it's good to see you again but we should probably go back to our parents. She shifted and said I know I just can't be around them right now my cousin is there and has been making me uncomfortable by hitting on me. I froze and said wait your cousin? She nodded and shifted and said I'm in heat and well he's letting his hormones decide. I growled and said come on. She blushed and said uh maybe we should wait till you calm down. I growled and said either come or don't but I'm going. Bluey blushed and nodded leading me back to her Parent's tent. I froze as a male came up and flirtatiously spanked Bluey and said hey gorgeous how's it cooking? I growled and launched at him slamming him against the tree and growling in a lethal voice you need to stop. He growled and said why? Who the hell are you? I growled and said I'm you're worst nightmare Bluey doesn't like you that way she's clearly uncomfortable and doesn't want you. I blushed as I felt a paw on my shoulder and looked to see Bluey looking at me and said he's not worth getting into trouble over. I chuckled and said don't worry I won't because with you're permission I'll mark you. I smiled as Bluey swallowed and looked away and to her dad whose back was turned. I smiled and called Bonjure Misure heeler. I smiled as he turned and said oh hey Jean-Luc. I blushed and said May I speak with you and Bluey alone for a minute. I smiled as he nodded and said sure. I smiled as we walked away from everyone and said Mr Heeler I came back today to ask for your daughter's paw. I smiled as Bluey blushed and froze looking from my confident face to her father's surprised one. I smiled as he chuckled and said I told her that you'd be back one day but I never thought you'd want to marry her. I blushed and smiled as I said sir she's the best girl I've ever met she's smart funny and honest not to mention beautiful. I smiled as he nodded and said OK you may but only if she agrees. I blushed as Bluey froze having the attention on her. I smiled as she blushed and jumped onto me wrapping her legs and arms around me and said I'll marry you happily. I smiled as I kissed her then bit her neck marking her as my intended. I smiled as I felt her vagina begin to get wet and blushed profusely as her dad winked at me and nods and said I'll let you kids be. I blushed as Bluey whispered, please. I blushed and looked at her and saw her eyes pleading to be mated.