Jean-Luc Confession

Bluey

I blushed and  groaned as my mate tenderly licked my rear, soothing the  pain and tenderness from being raped and sodmized last night. I blushed as he  finished and  tested it by cautiously placing a paw on my butt applying a gentle pressure to my hole. I blushed and whimpered, feeling mild but tolerable discomfort. Jeanluc smiled as I looked around at him and blushed. Thank you, that feels so much better. I smiled as he  nodded and rubbed  my butt and whispered you should tell your dad about this you don't have to tell him about what we did if you don't want butt you should tell him that you where forced into Anal. I smiled and nodded, then said I will but I need you to come with me. Jeanluc nods and said of course I'm going. I blushed and smiled as he  leaned close and remarked me, then whispered, "Need a confidence boost?"  I blushed and nodded as he placed his paws on my thighs and lifted me up so he was carrying me. I blushed and wrapped my arms and legs around him and blushed feeling his  private part pressing on my crotch. I  smiled as he giggled and carried me to my parents and  smiled  setting me down. I smiled as I  walked over to my parents and  sister and said momma I need you and papa in the  camper for a moment. I smiled as they nodded and followed us into the camper. I blushed and looked over at  Jeanluc and smiled as he nodded encouraging me. I blushed and said Mom I need you to take a look at my butt because it really hurts after cousin raped and sodmized it last night. I blushed as mom glanced at my dad angrily before checking my butt giving dad a clear view of the tearing and injury starting to heal with the help of my mates saliva.