Dirty dogs time

Jean-Luc

I  chuckled and carried Bluey to where we'd have some privacy but I knew her cousin could see/hear and smiled as she lay down on the grass. I  smirked and looked up at her cousin before stuffing my tongue into her swollen pussy and licking it to test her readiness for pups and the roughest sex ever. I smiled as Bluey immediately responded by howling out fuck me ahhhhhhhhh. I smiled and nodded thrusting into her vagina and began pounding. I smiled as I  heard an angry snarl and stomping paw steps. I chuckled and started making out with Bluey smiling as she was starting to buck against me while I thrust into her. I smirked as I saw the tale tell  fuck im cuming look in her eyes and slammed her G-spot making her howl squirting. I smiled as I finished inside her and started to tongue wrestle. I smiled as I separated myself from her helped her up and spanked her causing her to let out the most arousing yip/whine I've ever heard. I frowned and looked at her rear and noticed her butthole was damaged and said  Bluey what happened here touching her sphincter. She blushed and growled jerking away and said that hurt I was sodomized last night Don't touch it again till it heals some. I blushed and pinned my ears and said oh sorry I'll just go. She blushed and said no stay I'm sorry I  didn't mean to be that way it just really hurt when you touched me there. I  blushed and nodded and shifted I'd be willing to try soothing it. Bluey blushed and said wait what? I shifted and said I'd be willing to try some saliva and see if it helps. She blushed and said ylu would? I nodded and smiled. She blushed and got down on all fours and showed me her butthole. I blushed and started licking it soothing the pain.