Chapter 1 "Strange Cakehound" [Black Raisin's POV]

It was a normal day at the village, I woke up early around 06:30AM and had gotten myself dressed to start my usual routine of patrolling for intruders; My crows were sat on a branch waiting for my arrival, they all got onto my shoulders as I climbed up the tree. I was careful not to make a wrong move, fall from the tree and hopefully not break my neck like the twigs that would in cold autumn. The crows chirped and cooed on my shoulder, I stroked one that was on the shoulder where an arm was missing, but I tried not take notice of the missing limb and focused on my task at hand as best as I could. "Bwack Rayson cookie," What I thought was the wind saying my name in a toddler's voice was only one of the children who usually played by himself instead of bonding with the others; I turnt and saw him, he wore black clothing that was tattered in many places and his hair was a rough mess, his eyes were red, big and staring into mine. "Why don't you pway with the other childwen? Awre you not allowed or too old?" He asked calmly, he had a problem with his voice that made him pronounce some words differently, I sometimes would see the kids pick on him for it, even imitate his pronunciations. "Yeah sugar plum cookie, I'm abit too old to play now." I said to him, I felt his arms round up my palm and hold on tight; minutes passed and everything was peaceful, no one to disturb this moment, until we both heard a tiny bark and some pitter-pattering of stubby little feet. "What was thwat?" Sugar Plum cookie whispered to me, his voice croaked like he would cry; crows flew to the direction and I soon catched up, only to see a cakehound running by, it had a little mailman-like bag on it's back and it's tongue was out and red as strawberries. "Is it a bad cakehound, Bwack Rayson cookie?" Sugar Plum asked, I could tell by his face he was scared to death of the mutt, I chuckled and stroked his hair, it was as smooth as a river, fresh as a daisy, and fluffy. Just then, a crow cawed at me and Sugar Plum cookie retreated to his corner, the crow had what looked like a letter in it's beak; It put it in my hand and I gnawed it open, a trick I learnt from my father when I was a kid. I spat the contents I got into my mouth and the crows held up the letter for me to read it, it read: "You are proudly invited to the official first B.A.D concert tonight, meet up with your favourite member and enjoy the Choreography, songs and bond between ZZ Skull, Hellhound, Mushy P and the leader, TNT! The concert is tonight, don't be late or you'll be crumbs!" I rolled my eyes in annoyance, it was that new trending BAD 4 band that every cookie who passed by the village ranted about; I didn't care much but something was telling me to go to the concert, I didn't know what or why it was happening, it just donned on me to go. But for now I focused on my task, and when it was nightfall, I told Healer cookie that I was going to get supplies; He agreed to it, but I got to the concert instead. I couldn't wait to see the band but also couldn't wait for it to be over with, like I was going to hate it?