Chapter 2 "A Similarity between the two. . ."

Seven was the hour, the waiting crowd that surrounded the stage were covered and dressed in BAD 4 merch and facepaint. Black Raisin cookie stood in the back of the crowd, unbothered by the noise, instead she found it familiar to the village; They wouldn't mind a bunch of crows protecting them for a while, right? Well that's what she thought, it wasn't long when the lights went off and darkness shrouded the crowd as they gasped and whispered; Black Raisin cookie looked around for a possible escape exit incase intruders came along, but then red lights shone on the giant, round stage. Four silhouettes came out from backstage and each held microphones to their mouths. "Heeeelllllooooo baddies! It's me, TNT!" A deep, raging voice sounded, "Pretty loud for a musician." Thought Black Raisin as they continued; There was a kid like figure who introduced themself as 'Mushy P', another was an idol everyone adored 'ZZ Skull' Black Raisin didn't have much interest in any of them untill the last one. "And I am the Choreography leader, Hellhound!" The crowd cheered as fireworks shot out from where Hellhound was, they were like flames of hell from where she could see; There stood a man with a long ponytail, an eyepatch on his right eye, red short-sleeved jacket covering a black crop-top and black torn jeans that was accompanied by black boots that could crush a skull if needed. Black Raisin cookie felt the ground disappear when she saw him, "H-He's quite hot!" Came to her brain instantly, but she tried to brush it off and just sit back, relax,enjoy the concert and hope for less cringe songs like she's heard lately; "And we are the B.A.D 4!" They shouted in unison, ZZ Skull letting his tongue out like he was going to bite it till it bled, TNT clenched his teeth in a smile and held a fist in the air, Mushy P had both arms up and eyes wide as the crow's sight, and Hellhound simply had a hand on his hip and his expression straight as Wednesday Addams' facial features. "Is it just me or does Hellhound remind me of someone I met before?" Black Raisin cookie asked herself when she felt a quick shove to the near floor, but forced her legs to get her back up and watch; the concert continued as normal and the band sang their iconic song: 'Bad And Dark' and the crowd were cheering and singing along, in awe of the song's vocal work. When the concert was finishing up for the night, Black Raisin cookie made her way through the crowd to the exit door, anxiety was telling her something was wrong and she had to get back to the village. Before the band could even say their goodbyes, she turnt around and dashed to the nearest fence that would lead to the roll cake woods; Her breathing slowly began to become quick and heavy, her eyes darted around every corner and her heart felt like it was missing from her chest. "Excuse me, miss?" A male voice called out to her from the stage, she turned her head to see Hellhound who looked like he was facing her; "Are you alright?" A deep male voice asked from behind, Black Raisin cookie turnt around with face the cookie with her fists ready for a fight. It was only of one of the band members, Hellhound, who was stroking the stray cakehound with his giant cake arm in a comforting matter, the cakehound happily barked and locked his cake-arm. "Uhhh Y-Yeah, just an anxiety thing. . I'm fine." Black Raisin cookie rubbed the back of her head as she spoke, Hellhound examined her: her raven black hair in a big sharp ponytail that made her look like the band's only female member, sharp eyes, and one special feature he found to link to him. "Your like me." Hellhound bellowed, Black Raisin turnt her head to him, Red lights from the concert made him look like a being from hell; He pointed to the stump she didn't know was revealed with his normal arm - she gasped and threw her cloak over it. "You've lost an arm, like I did." Black Raisin cookie rolled her eyes in embarrassment and turnt away, ready to leave when Hellhound grabbed her only remaining arm gently; His face still stone-blank, the cake escaped his grasp and held Black Raisin's ankle with it's soft paws, like in a warm embrace. "It's none of your business, now leave me alone!" Hellhound chuckled abit and muttering something under his breath as the cookie stormed off, he lifted the cakehound into his arms and continued muttering to himself as he strode to the backstage. "How cute, a cookie who pretends to be rude and cold but displays the features of a holy protector of the night - truly a sight, am I right, Chiffon?" Hellhound asked the playfully mutt, he let it go with the others as he prepared to wish the B.A.D 4's adoring fans a good and safe night.