Who are y'all

Hey it's me again, I'm back with a new chap. Hope you'll enjoy it, as I already told you guys, I'm not an expert, I'm new here so it's kinda difficult for me.

5 years after what happened in the past wars, the survivors of those wars has been living their life normally without problem.
1 of them still doing their mafia stuff, 1 of them training as a special soldier, 1 of them is an invincible soldier taking a break from his work.
They have been doing well until all of them received a phone call from their boss telling them to go to a high school that too armed up. With their weapons which Is kinda strange, weird.
But still they did bc it's their boss, they couldn't just disobey them.

------------

After couple days, all of them ended up at the high school, well the invincible soldier is late bc the flight of South Korea to Switzerland is kinda complicated while on the either side the Indian's flight was easy, it went well.

-----------

The high school is located in the snow near mountains which also have houses in the corner. So the place is real cold and the soldiers and mafia are Freezing. But luckily they have sweaters with them.

-----

Couple hours after, they all got a call together and their bosses told them what they are there for and what they have to do.
They were shocked, they couldn't utter a word.
They looked at each other then looked back at their phone which the call already ended a long time ago but they were too shocked and lost.
Then...............

Next Chap soon guy, sorry for going really quick, the main topic in this story isn't the story, it's the action. I actually love fighting scenes so for me the story isn't that important.
Ok bye see ya in the next chap.