Difficult Decisions

Hi, this is the new chap, I dont want to talk every time I'm going to the action's scene NOW. Oh and there is a 4th person, who is an Indian, a normal person who is actually dangerous. He met the rest at the high school.

Then..........
What their boss actually told them to do is to fight each other to death.
And that shocked them as to why and they dont wanna do it.
After couple times they decided to fight. Bc their boss won't change their mind about this and they dont have a choice.
So here we go .....
HR is starting to fight with SRK, V and AA are making a team and fighting against HR and SRK.
HR give a punch at SRK and SRK dodge and take HR hand and crack it
SRK give a kick at HR stomach, AA lift up his foot and kick SRK head, SRK fall down, AA crouched and put his hands middle of his (AA) stomach, V start run, jump on AA hands, jump again and give a big punch on HR face, HR fell and slide on the ground, SRK got up and AA take V hands and did a somersault and SRK take AA foot and threw him, SRK starts hitting V and HR jump on V's back and strangle him while SRK is hitting him, AA was angry and got up and took a wood, hit the face of SRK, held his head while hitting his back, FOOT, FACE, STOMACH, FOOT and FACE, V hit the side of HR stomach, take his hand and broke it, V take HR face and hit it, hit it, hit it, hit it, V put HR head under his arm start hitting his back several times and hit his knees, SRK took a knife, take AA hand and start stabbing AA, AA take SRK fingers, crack it, took the knife and starts stabbing him many many time. AA go under SRK arm crack it, stabs him, go back under his arm, lay down near his feet, And stabs, V start to run, put his head under his arm, lift his foot, take HR head, V lay down and doing a front flip, HR fall on the ground, V take his hand, crack it, V saw a piece of metal bar, take it, threw it and it pierced through HR heart.