Continuous War

Hi, just for information, SRK (shah rukh khan), HR (hrithik roshan), V (taehyung), AA (allu arjun). Oh guys, I wanted to say a really big thanks to BTSARMYVMS97, she was there to help me, tell me if there is a mistake and you can go check her story, if you want, if you don't want, is up to you, I'm not forcing anyone to do it, I'm just telling you.

HR is dead, now it will be SRK to fight against V and AA. AA is starting to fight with SRK and V will wait a couple of minutes before going to fight. AA starts giving many punches on the face, stomach and foot of SRK, AA is giving many punches on the stomach of SRK, SRK falls and give a heavy kick on the side of AA knees and AA falls then V start to run, jump and give a punch on the face of SRK, SRK start to bleeding from his nose, AA put his hand on the shirt of SRK and lift him up, knock him on the face and V give a really big kick on his stomach, SRK falls and slide. AA and V  heard a noise (bip,bip,bip), V said "what is that noise" and then the noise is starting to go more fast (bipbipbipbipbip), V and AA starts to run and (BOOM), the impact of the explosion hit AA and he went through the glass and fell and slide. AA got up but nothing happened to him, he's still alive, AA didn't see V and he was happy and believe that V died, AA starts to say "hey V I'm sorry for you but your place is not here, is to hell" AA was laughing while saying that, AA starts to walk and taking some air, then AA heard a door cracking and fell, AA turns back and see V coming out, V said "what did you say, face of rats" V start to run, AA start to run and then.