Ch.11 Risks

3rd Pov

In Atlas Grimm are roaming free in the sky and streets, as a pack of Sabyr Grimm runs past the subway entrance a Nevermore peaks in as Ironwood talks.

Ironwood (PA): "If anyone tries anything other than what I've ordered, Mantle is gone."

In the tunnels, a bunch of Atlas citizens are listening to Ironwood, when he said the last line the father that's holding his daughter on his back with her arms around his neck hides his eyes in fear. Outside in Mantle more Grimm roam the skies and streets.

Ironwood (PA): "You have one hour to respond!"

At the mines, everyone is holding their kids as the kids do the same, while the racist lady is holding Fiona's Uncle's hand as her grandkid is holding the Faunus girl's hand while the mothers are hugging each other. May, Johanna and Fiona are watching on her scroll.

Ironwood (PA): "I hope you live up to the title I gave you."

After Fiona drops the scroll and starts to cry as she covers her eyes then May hugs her as did Johanna.

Back at Atlas Academy halls, Ironwood is walking down with Winter and Zryan on each side, far ahead two Atlas soldiers walked out as the female is holding a scroll. When the male Soldier noticed them coming so he put his hand out to stop her as she noticed and put away her scroll they saluted but did not look happy, as Winter looks at them as did Zryan when he looked back as Winter looks at Ironwood. Then in the other room, the Ace Ops are talking as Elm, Marrow and Vine are standing as Vine has his arms behind his back while Harriet is leaning on a wall.

Elm: "Of course, he's not gonna do it."

Marrow: "So, what, he's bluffing? With the whole city?"

Vine: "It may finally push the kids to see reason."

Harriet: "Who cares?"

Then Ironwood, Winter and Zryan walked in.

Ironwood: "Good, you're here."

When Ironwood, Winter and Zryan came on the Ace Ops went into a line as the others stop in front of them.

Ironwood: "I need a squad of drones in standby to drop the payload."

Winter: "Sir, what for?"

Ironwood: "I believe I was clear in the broadcast. If they give me a reason I'm gonna remove
Mantle from the equation."

Elm and Marrow's eyes widen when they heard what Ironwood said, as did Zryan.

Ironwood: "This is how we save Atlas."

Zryan: "That will kill thousands of people."

Ironwood: "So be it."

Ironwood then turns around and walks.

Marrow: "You call this saving Atlas? Doing Salem's job for her? I believed in you!"

With this Ironwood stopped and didn't look back.

Marrow: "I thought we could work towards, something better. But now you're throwing it all away."