cariño {creek}

first ever south park fic woohoo. i wrote this entire thing in one sitting

this was posted on ao3 a few days

words: 772

       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Craig Tucker was never one to get attached to others easily. Every person he knew and interacted with, he would never be sad when he wasn't with them. He'd never be constantly plagued with thoughts about that person. And he'd never long for their attention. But there was someone who was an exception to all of this.

Tweek Tweak.

Craig's first and only love.

Craig could never go a single day without thinking about Tweek. He meant the world to him. Anytime he saw Tweek, he would get all warm inside. He loved Tweek so much that it hurt.

So it honestly tore him apart when he found his suicide note. Tweek used to always write little notes for Craig, each of them always having at least one stain of coffee, a couple of scribbled out words, and messy handwriting. But his suicide note was different. In it, Tweek's handwriting was very neat, there were not any scribbled out words, and there were no traces of coffee on it. Every sentence of it that Craig read, the urge to curl up in a ball on the floor and sob increased even more.

As he sat on his bedroom floor, he pulled out the last note that Tweek has wrote him before his suicide note.

I hope you have a great day today Craig! :) I just want you to know that if I'm ever gone for some reason, don't be sad. Just know that you made my life ten times better every second I spent with you, and you should be happy about that! Life is still hard, but you make it better. I hope you know that. Anyways, I love you so much!! Never forget that. See you soon <3

Love, Tweek

Craig did see him soon, but not in the way he would like. Having to watch paramedics take your boyfriend out of his house while his body was covered with a white sheet was not at all a fun experience. He had felt something break inside of him that day.

It has been over a month since that happened, and Craig hasn't recovered one bit. The only things he had left of Tweek were the notes, photos, and memories he has stored in his head. He also had a t-shirt that had the smell of Tweek's favorite coffee, but the scent was fading away and would just be an ordinary t-shirt soon enough. It honestly worried Craig that at some point, he would start to forget the memories he had with Tweek. He didn't want that at all. He wanted the memories to stay in his head until the end of time. He wanted nothing more than to just hold Tweek in his arms again, smothering him in kisses and showering him with compliments.

As he looked down at Tweek's suicide note in his hand, he thought about reading it again, but he didn't want to cry. Tweek wouldn't want that. But he read it anyways.

Dear Craig

By the time your reading this, I'm long gone. I'm sorry honey. Life got too hard for me to handle. Try not to be too upset, alright? Think of all the happy memories we made over the years, not the bad ones.

Thank you for being a huge part of my life. You never judged me and was always patient with me, and that means a lot. I have never loved someone so much before. If I could relive all the years we spent together, I would do it a million times.

I will always be watching over you in the (hopefully) heavens. Try to take care of yourself while I'm gone, okay? I hope we can see each other again. I love you so much :)

Love, Tweek

Craig had did his best to do what Tweek said. He would try to think for all the good memories that had together, always try to stay strong, and would do his best to take care of himself the best he could. It was very hard, but he knew it would put a smile on Tweek's face, and that's all that mattered to him.

As he sat down at his desk to finish up his homework, he felt a couple stray tears fall from his eyes. And he swore, as he tried to wipe them away, he felt something warm wrap itself around him.

He knew it was Tweek.

He picked up another note that Tweek had wrote him, looking at the end of it.

Have a good rest of your school day. I love you so much! :D

Love, Tweek (or cariño :))

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i love creek so much bro

bye bye again