Information

Hello! Welcome to my fanfic.

Firstly, is little post full of information about the Hantengu clones! :D

Aizetsu:

Appearance: A fairly tall young man with messy, shoulder-length black hair and soft blue eyes. He is usually seen with a sorrow-filled expression.

Personality: Softhearted & easily offended. He also doesn't speak that much.

Weaknesses: direct insults, cats, and dark rooms.

Facts: He has a star-shaped pupil in his eyes.

Age: 18

Karaku: 

Appearances: A tall young-looking man with black, shoulder-length hair and green eyes. He usually wears a smug look on his face.

Personality: Relaxed & flirty.

Weaknesses: sour food.

Facts: he has a habit for sticking his tongue out, and he absolutely hates losing.

Age: 19

Sekido:

Appearances: A fairly tall man with red-tipped black shoulder-length hair and red eyes. He usually has a hostile and annoyed look on his face.

Personality: easily angered & aggressive. He will literally flay you if you insult him.

Weaknesses: affection towards him.

Facts: he holds a bad reputation for beating those who bad-mouth his siblings. Although he acts as if he doesn't care, he does love his siblings.

Age: 20

Urogi:

Appearances: A fairly tall young man with black hair and bright, yellow eyes. He often looks happy.

Personality: loud, excited, and cheerful.

Weaknesses: reading & studying. He hates doing those.

Facts: He has a pet eagle.

Age: 18

Backstory:

(Story time 🙆‍♀️)

The Hantengu brothers had a regular life, other than the fact that their parents had died, so they were forced to take care of themselves. However, one day, a demon broke into their home and attacked them—Urogi, Aizetsu, Karaku, and Sekido. They were all on the verge of death until a hashira killed the demon. And yeah, you know all that shit that happens next. They get encouraged to join the corps and all that stuff.

(This was around 3 years ago.)

warninggg: this story is kinda rushed and the emotions don't really make sense, but enjoy ig!

the real story  —>