3:3 Salvatore: The Musical!

Salvatore: The Musical!
Part 1
————

Salvatore: The Musical!Part 1————

————

RECAP

"Because not once today did you say that it would be okay." Landon scolded.  "Me giving up everything that made me fit in at this school, everything that makes me fit with you, Raf, Hope, everyone. Today is a prime example of when you were telling me that I go back to being just me, you didn't say that it'd be okay, that we would be okay. And I know why you didn't say it." Landon paused, catching his breathe. " 'Cause you don't believe it." Landon finished.

You looked down, away from his eye sight, knowing he was right. "Admit that." Landon said, but you stayed quiet as you looked back into his eyes. "I promised Raf that I'd live my life the best I can, and so did you but what you want isn't living, Kate. Not to me." Landon scolded you once again before walking off, leaving you alone on the pier in your thoughts about what Landon has said to you.

————

Hope had also gotten into an argument with Landon after he had talked to you. Apparently Landon had went complaining to Hope about how you wanted to send him back, Hope was on your side which caused them to also fight.

You and Hope now sat in the principals office where you both were talking to the new counselor, after the incident in the gym when playing dodgeball with the werewolves. You both were just trying to blow off some steam. "So... do you want to talk about it?" He asked.

Hope looked away from the ticking clock as she looked at the man in front of her, you looking up from your hands. "Talk about what?" Hope questioned.

"What happened in gym class." The man stated in his fancy British accent, making it clear he wasn't happy with the acting dumb act.

You stared at the man, wanting to just leave and go blow off more steam. "It was an accident." You responded through gritted teeth.

He then looked at you. "And nothing triggered it?" He questioned.

Your mind went back to the dodgeball game and so did Hopes. You heard the whistle blowing, indicating it was time to rush forward to grab the ball. As you did, you ran backwards and threw a ball to Hope so she could get someone out while you dodged an incoming ball and went onto the ground, skilfully grabbing a ball next to you.

You stopped moving as soon as you saw Landon, your blood boiling when seeing him before throwing the ball out of pure anger, forcing it to hit the opposite player in front of you which so happened to be Jed. As the ball hit him, he got sent flying into the bleachers wall.