Chapter four~Hell and Heaven

Her POV

The next day I woke up before my alarm clock rang. Yeah, I hate that sort of moment when you’re like: Fuck I just overslept and those bi*ches didn’t wake me up!!!! , and then you realize that you woke up half an hour before you were supposed to.

Either way I was up now, seeing the photo on my night stand reminded me of something. They were back. They had come back to me. I wasn’t alone anymore.

Happy I jumped out of bed, put some clothes on (jeans, a white t-shirt and a check shirt) to be original) and went down stairs. Just in time to see Casey sneak out Josh (the “bad boy” of the school) out the back door. How cliché. After licking his face one more time, she closed the door and turned around.

“Oh my God, you scared me to death!!!

-You know you should stop making it this easy for me to find out your secrets. You don’t hide them well enough. They are going to blow up in your face one day.

-Just shut up and stay out of my business.

-Don’t worry; I don’t care about your life as long as you leave mine alone.

-And what life would that be? You don’t have a life. You know in the beginning I was excited to have a twin. And then you showed up. My family took you in as if you were there daughter and …

-I am their biological daughter. Your family took me away from mine. But you don’t care and I don’t want you to because my family is back and there is no way I’m letting go of them ever again.”

With those words I got out of the kitchen. Yes, they were back. And they wouldn’t leave.

After a few minutes in my room I decided to ride my bike today. Reminding myself of where I was to go today I put my lenses in. I packed my bag and went out the front door. The place of yesterday’s rain had been replaced by radiant sun. It felt warm on my skin.

After half an hour of walking (and two Oreo-cupcakes form Granny’s Cupcakes) I had finally arrived at my school. Early (about 20 minutes) of course. Only very few students were here.

And what are you going to do now? I asked myself. I can’t go to the library, it’s still closed. I didn’t want to go to class because I’m not that much of a nerd. I don’t want to go to the toilet, let’s just say that having to listen to other girl throwing up (last night’s party rest) isn’t really something I need to do in the morning.

I decided to go to my lunch tree. It’s a huge weeping willow and I wonder why nobody ever comes to sit under him. It’s a magical place. Especially when the sun shines, you have to be there to know what I mean. My place is on the big root where you can lean against the trunk.

My phone buzzed. Remember when I told you I had no friends? Well that’s not really true. I have one friend, my best friend: Vanessa.

Where r u?

Jacob.

Coming.

I love her short and clear messages. I mean who needs to know the life story in one message? If you listen you will find out anyway. I heard her before I saw her. She is like me, she’s invisible. When I first came here she asked me what my favorite season was. That question caught my attention. Who asks the new-girl what her favorite season is?

“You’re here early.

-Hmhm. Guess what?

-The secret-five are planning a new blow for the new one.