chapter 5 (family day)

VIVIAN's POV

"Ladies and gentlemen, our top student for Kindergarten 1, Vianzy Ignacio-Romuladez!" I hear Vianzy's advisory teacher call her name. My little Vianzy stands proud but I saw sadness in her eyes. I know the reason but I disregard it.

"Congratulations sweetheart," I told her as I imposed her medallion

Then followed by awarding to kindergarten 2... Then the Grade 1.

"Ladies and gentlemen for Grade 1, our top student no other than Zyvian Ignacio-Romualdez," Zyvian now was called

Again, I imposed his medallion.

"I am so proud of you my son... Congratulations, Keep up the good job!" I told him and imposed his medallion. I saw nothing from Zyvian's face. He nodded and embraced me when I congratulated him.

When lunch came, everyone was happily sharing the bounty set. Afterward, students were advised to rest and be ready for the games.

I bring with me our coater van. Zyvian and Vianzy can comfortably take a nap, but they just changed clothes and asked me if they could join the playing kids.

"Mommy, can we join  them?' Zyvian

"Me too, mommy?" Vianzy

"Okay... but be careful... don't run too fast. You both are still full," I said

"Yes, Mommy!" they replied

I walk fast to accompany them... I saw a bench under the tree, I sat there since I could see my kids from where I sat.

They are playing "catch the ball'. I can hear their laugh every time they catch the ball thrown.

I am smiling looking at my kids when someone near me.

"Hi!" the man said

"Vivian Ignacio-Romualdez?" the man asked

"Yeah... you look familiar," I said

"I'm right, you are. Adelbert Puetespina, here," he introduced himself and offered his hands for a handshake. I accepted it.

"I remember now... if my memory serves me right, the one who paid for my chocolate drink and bread? and your name is Adelbert Puestespina? Oh, thank you Mr. Puentespina."

"Ohhhh... thank God, your memory is keen," he said

"Adel. you can call me Adel," he added

"Okay, Adel," I said