31

The body behind him is warm, and the breath that clings to his temples followed the person behind him to put his head on his shoulders and then moved it to his neck.

Yu Jiu's body froze slightly.

Very heavy.

So hot.

Although the air conditioner was turned on in the hotel, it didn't affect the room. Zhai Chi's room was very well lit. When he went out, he didn't draw the curtains. After being exposed to the sun all afternoon, he looked like a steamer.

At this time, the person posted it again, breathing hot and smelling of alcohol.

Yu Jiu frowned, trying to break free, but Zhai Chi didn't seem to use much force, but he just couldn't break free. The more he struggled, the tighter his arms stretched in front of him.

"…release."

Zhai Chi was probably not too drunk to be able to talk to people, so he tilted his head on Yu Jiu's neck, "Why?"

Yu Jiu: "..."

Let go and let go where and why?

He scanned the room and found an excuse: "I need the remote control to turn on the air conditioner."

Unexpectedly, Zhai Chi rubbed against his neck and shook his head vigorously, "No, I'm not cold."

"..."

Thirty degrees above the weather, it will be cold ass!

Whether it's an Alpha or an Omega, the neck is the most sensitive place, but it's fine if Zhai Chi puts his head on someone's neck without grace, he's still rubbing!

Switching to another omega is simply sexual harassment!

Of course it's the same for Yu Jiu, but this omega doesn't care about his generosity.

If he didn't know that Zhai Chi's drinking capacity was really bad and saw him drink so much with his own eyes, Yu Jiu would have wondered if this person was pretending to be drunk and torturing him on purpose.

He sighed on the spot, continued to walk forward indifferently, and dragged him to the bed with great effort.

"Xiao Jiu."

Zhai Chi suddenly called him in his ear, with a rare seriousness in his tone.

Yu Jiu paused for a moment, and gave a soft "hmm".

He thought Zhai Chi would say something important, but it turned out that you can't expect a drunk person to speak logically.

Yu Jiu only felt a slight itching on his neck, Zhai Chi sniffed it with the tip of his nose, and suddenly said, "You smell so good...hmm."

The person in his arms bent his elbows without hesitation, and clubbed his defenseless ribs.

Zhai Chi let out a muffled snort, and slightly loosened the arms around Yu Jiu. Yu Jiu took the opportunity to break free by himself, and at the same time pushed the person behind him onto the bed.

The mattress was full of elasticity, and a tall man of 1.85 meters sank from a high place, shaking the person and the bed together.

Yu Jiu pretended not to see it, and took the air-conditioning board from the bedside to turn on the air-conditioning.

He didn't plan to stay in Zhai Chi's room for too long, he helped people take off their shoes, and when the temperature in the room dropped, he adjusted the temperature again to ensure that even if Zhai Chi fell asleep and turned on the air conditioner all night, he wouldn't catch a cold .